Reviews for Dragon Slayers Have Hearts, Too
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i loved it so wonderfully amazing!
BecAlora chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely brilliant!
Call Me Tom chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aww... So sweet! I liked the end, with Lux!
in sync chapter 1 . 8/18/2010

The friendship between Roxanne and Lily was fantastic- I loved it. The way they both loved too older men, gosh, that just made me love their relationship together even more!

And Teddy...Teddy's characterization was perfect, I think. You made him seem so/so/ real, and it amazed me!

Elless chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Aww brilliant! It was really well written, but I have to agree, the ending was a tad weak.

And one thing I'm confused about: did Ginny and Harry really not know where Lily was? Seems a bit OoC...

But I still loved it.

Btw, I totally agree about your FF pet peeve. Seriously, you're right: how can someone favorite a story and not review?

Again, great job!
pippi55 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I strongly dislike the ending, it's entirely unsatisfactory. P But otherwise, I love this story. It's beautiful, and it flows so well, it almost feels like poetry on times.
PleasantPotterDoctor chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
:) Love how much you could fit in in one chapter. love lily/charlie.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I agree that it was a weak ending, but as a whole, it was quite enjoyable.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh wow...

I can't really think what to say, except this is AMAZING! It's the kind of thing I dream about writing- it's so breathtaking!

I really, really love your characterisation- in particular Lily with her dragons- and how this expands over the years :)
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I hope I'm not going all stalkerish (considering I've favorited half your stories, and added you to my author alert list) lol, but your Lily/Teddy stories are really good :) Especially this one, I loved it :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Yeah, people favouriting without reviewing is one of my pet hates too. This might be a silly question, but how can you be like someone who, as a character, doesn't have any real character? (No offence to JK, Lily's role simply didn't warrant development.) A really well-written and insightful piece. Keep writing
with the monsters chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Okay, so I read this earlier and wanted to shoot myself for not reading it sooner. And then I had to dash off to Latin so I didn't have time to review and I sat all the way through Latin &? double philosophy bouncing with impatience so I could come home and tell you HOW MUCH I BLOODY LOVED THIS.

You know you said how These Stars made you smile? Well multiply that feeling by a thousand and that is how I felt after reading this. I swear this is probably one of the two best LilyTeddy oneshots I have ever read. EVER. And I have read a LOT. You are the queen of LilyTeddy, easily.

So I will blabber on incoherently about how much I loved this if I don't structure myself, so I'm taking a leaf out of Amy's book and writing you a list.

Firstly;; I just LOVEADOREWANTTOMARRY your Teddy. He's flawed and he's stupid and he's blind but, god, he's PERFECT. You have his character so completely, utterly tangible and beautiful that I feel like I can reach out and hug/slap/kiss him. He's just ... gah. Incredible.

Secondly;; LILY. SHE IS AMAZING. She's this perfect mix of Harry&Ginny and yet completely her own person and I honestly wish that she was a real person I could get to know or that I was like her because she's just ... unbelievably awesome. I love her so much. You write her to perfection.

Thirdly;; '"What does it feel likeā€¦ when you see Draco and you know you can't be with him?"' YOU WROTE IN DRACOROXANNE AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT. I literally jumped out of my seat and squealed when I read that part - my friend stared at me oddly but oh, god, I was not expecting that and it made me all bursty with happiness. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU. Thank you.

Fourthy;; Lily's 'act first, regret later' personality. I though that was just so /right/ for her and I wishwishwish I could make her as roughyetpoetic and imperfectyetperfect as you because you are a genius with her character.

Fifthly;; This line: "So she decides that if she's going to be in love, he's going to be in love right there with her." OHMYGOD. I just ... that line gives me shivers and goosebumps and every other reaction to pure, poetic beauty that there is. Again, you are a genius. Is it okay that I just want to fall down and start worshipping you?

Sixthly;; Al stumbling on them and his need to pee. That made me laugh and I thought how perfectly you got that scene meshing in because Al was perfectly in character and just ... wowowowow.

Seventhly;; Lily's missing the /Lily-and-Teddy/ aspect of her life. I thought that was really clever, the way you did that, and I enjoyed it muchly. Really poetic, beautiful writing.

Eighthly;; The LysanderLily. I can't help but nurture a secret love for those two [mainly due to Ela forcing me to RP Lysander and me falling for him] and I was so glad you gave the couple a shout-out - but I was extremely relieved when Lily picked Teddy anyway ;)

Ninethly;; Lily's friendship with Roxanne because they're both in love with men they can't have and I thought that was really tender and sweet and lovely and my heart broke a little for Roxanne when Lily got Teddy at the end of the beach scene because she won't get Draco for a long time yet :( But it was poignant and memorable and I think you did a superb job with their frienship.

Tenthly;; Lily's "Kiss me now, Teddy. Now." line. That was just so ... so very /Lily/. It made me smile at the same time as jump for joy because you just somehow managed to sum up her character in that short little part. It was perfect.

Eleventhly;; The dragons. Ohgod the DRAGONS. They were so adorable and beautiful and Lily's relationship with Lux was incredibly written and Lux's older mate - I swear, you are a genius. Geniusgeniusgenius.

Twelfthly;; The little glimpse of their life together at the end. I thought it was the perfect ending and calling the little girl Lux was super-adorable and original and I think that just tied the whole piece together brilliantly.

This was fabulous. Like, beyond-words-type-of-fabulous. I want to keep writing forever to tell you how much I loved this because I did, I reallyreallyreally did and I want you to write more like this because they are perfection and the perfect antidote to some of the horrific TeddyVictoire stories I see out there - even some of the poorly-written LilTeds.

So thank you for writing this :) I bow in the face of your awesomeness.

LaPaige chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I have a thing about this format, I really really like it. The way it's numbered with the lyrics are just the start of the amazingness that is this one-shot. Lily/Teddy is one of my favourite pairings, and on the bonus side I'm glad I'm not the only one that associates songs with pairings. I swear I have certain songs that just make me think of a pairing or a character.

The way you write Lily and Teddy is oh so perfect, especially how much Harry and Ginny Lily is, but she's still her own person, and how much I can see Remus through the Teddy you write, even though maybe you didn't have that in mind. You're such a great writer, and I envy you so much for it.

I especially love how this progresses, and how the songs really do show their developing/coming undone relationship contrast. And, of course, I especially loved the end because it made me smile like a crazy person. It wasn't weak at all, I promise.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/8/2010

My favorite part was her away time in Romania. I liked Charlie's words of wisdom (okay, so I love Charlie, but... :3) and I liked Lily coming back for Teddy. He was so funny, thinking she was a dream! That ending wasn't weak! It was just the right touch after all they went through in this fic! Amazing! :D

BTW: Thanks for introducing me to a new Filipino band! I love Rivermaya and Spongecola and Silent Sanctuary, but I'll try out MYMP, too!

-mew-tsubaki XD X3
misswhiteblack chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww that was so sweet.
The writing was great and the structure of the story was unusual.
I loved the way you described the feelings.
All the uncertainties and how she was scared of her own feelings.
I loved it.