Reviews for Unapologize
aruvqan chapter 52 . 11/5/2015
*snicker* Back in the day I had a guy from NIS [before it was renamed NCIS] trying to put pressure on me, claiming that they had surveillance pix of me handing off a package to someone "suspicious" [they were actually investigating one of the guys in my husband's division on the Spadefish] and my response were to ask them if they were any good as I didn't have any recent pix of myself and my mom had been pushing me to send her some ... I don't pressure well. Especially when I know for a fact the only package I had passed off recently was a vambrace I had repaired for a friend in the SCA. One thing people need to learn about pressuring people is that it only works if you have something to be guilty about. My life has been an open book since I was 18, I have held more damned security clearances for various jobs and as a result of being married to a submariner than you can shake a stick at.
Guest chapter 60 . 9/8/2015
I am sorry Les signed that different contract. It sounds very dangerous.

I enjoyed this story and mods mortis.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/8/2015
I cannot get over how many times a man blames a woman for their screwups and stupidity.
Guest chapter 58 . 9/7/2015
Love how they handled Hades now we get to find out what is up with Joe.
Guest chapter 57 . 9/7/2015
That was so good.

Oh no. Sounds like Les has a mission.
Cannot wait for them to get to Hades.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/5/2015
Good chapter. Bitchmonsterfromhell has left the building. Yay.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/5/2015
This just keeps getting better.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/5/2015
Nychta she ain't! She sure as hell wasn't aware of her surroundings letting Steph get the drop on her. Lol
Guest chapter 53 . 9/5/2015
Yay there is gonna be a wedding.
Cannot wait to see what happens on the grand tour of Trenton.
Guest chapter 48 . 9/3/2015
I cannot wait to see what Tracto does next.
I wish the core team would find out what she did and take care of her their way.
Guest chapter 49 . 9/3/2015
Thank goodness Ranger had that secret identity for sure and now they know his handler is behind everything.
This is gonna be good!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/3/2015
How did Joe know about the gas station when Cassidy sent a clean up crew and how did he know about Rangers so called death? Inquiring minds want to know!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/3/2015
Yay now they know Ranger is alive and most of what is going on.
I wonder if Hades said something about Rangers death and would he have known about the shoot out at the garage?
Guest chapter 52 . 9/3/2015
Holy cow I was right. Joe was involved with the gas station but to put a hit on her because he lost her to Ranger!
Like Tracto, Joe has gone off the deep end without a life jacket!
Cannot wait to see what the guys do to him too.
And they know about Hades And Tracto!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/31/2015