Reviews for Hard to Get
Great story.
J.DRAST chapter 16 . 8/11/2016
Hello. Good story here. I enjoyed it. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
JoanneCullen chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Haven't started reading yet but I an't wait too!
Yo chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
J
Tiggy318 chapter 16 . 7/7/2015
Great story! !
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
Thanks for writing and sharing your story!
missmelly chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
What a deliciously fun story! Thank you for sharing it!
luvyateamedward chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
Well that was an interesting twist to the Twilight story. Great writing. Thanks for the great read.
Halo221 chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
Congrats on completing your story!
Halo221 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Honestly, I sort of expected her to have him go down on her, not the other way around considering how frustrated she's feeling.
Halo221 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
No it was not just a dream, that last bit was real!

I'm enjoying this, but I actually feel like you're rushing the action and dialogue. I know it's a tough balance when you're taking the canon events and inserting them, but this feels rushed to me. It's almost as though we're not getting to see the character development because the action is moving along and there's no time for insight or processing.
Halo221 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Very interesting to hear this Edward. He's obviously different from canon as well. I have to admit I was kind of hoping he'd still be kinda prude like in canon and then we'd get to watch Bad Bella corrupt him ;) Still, I'm sure this will be plenty fun too!
Halo221 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Delightful start! Obviously we're going a bit OOC here, but I like the little bits of backstory and the canon parallels, while clearly going your own direction. Seems like it's going to be a fun one!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/13/2013
This was nicely done ending. Thanks for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2013
Very good. I did not see that one coming. Also it was deftly handled bringing Victoria into this as a possible former conquest. Nicely done.