Reviews for Night Lights
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Wonderful story! You painted a perfect picture of their environment, their feelings, and them.
zairre chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
your dialogues are really good. sweet, deep story. thanks
Melendine chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
loved it
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
As usual anything that comes out of your imagination is worth reading. Thank you so much for sharing.
jenyo2705 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing, brilliant and very moving ;)
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
It was amazing, such a great story. You must definitely write more slash ;-)

Thx for sharing!
Anthea's place chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful!... Thanks so much for sharing ;)

Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Another very sweet story.. :)
iheartjackson1997 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
holy friggin' crap...

you just popped my slash cherry. glitterati told me I must read...and I did...and it was beautiful.

"Jasper stared vacantly, trying not to feel. "I owe you a lot for what you've done for me, Edward," he said evenly. "But my heart was never an object to repay a debt.""

BEST EFFIN' LINE EVER. That line just struck me as so heartbreakingly beautiful the moment I read it. fabulous.
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Loved it!
Alverdine chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Slash is not my usual cup of tea, but glitteratiglue recommended this, and I am not sorry to forego that cup of tea for some Jasper/Edward lovin'.

This was stunning. Raw and bitter, but laced with the silkiness of your words; a swirl of cream in that dark dark chocolate.

My heart clenched for Jasper. His past, his present, always haunted by his demon, as well as his angel. And so you can’t imagine how relieved I was when Edward sparked that hope Jasper’s dark and endless night.

And what a spark… every touch, kiss, breath… it was laden with years of pent up frustration, hope, fear, love. And the beautiful thing is that it doesn’t end after the last full stop of the story. You take us beyond. Their connection will shimmer on long after the window has been closed (on my favourites list).

And now I feel so dirty… (because it's 5 pm and I still haven't showered)

I’d offer you a *knuffel* for this extraordinary piece of writing, but it would be smelly. So I take off my imaginary hat, and bid you good day.

glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I don't read much slash, but if it's Edward/Jasper then I can't say no. I was profile stalking and came across this. I love, love, loved it. Your description was perfect, and really brings the setting to life. The insight into Jasper's past and how Edward helped him recover was heartbreaking, and really sweet. You really took me inside Jasper's head, you've got his voice down. I could almost physically feel how much he aches for Edward.

It made me so nervous when Jasper said they should wait, but then he went to his room and I was like YAY! It seemed very believable actually, the way that happened, and it made sense that Jasper would be unsure of the validity of Edward's feelings towards him. The sexy bit was SO hot...guh. You wrote it beautifully and it was really emotional too. I need a cold shower. All in all, absolutely gorgeous! xx
rmhale chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Oh Venis...

this was amazing. Jasper in a cowboy hat and steel toed boots...omg...UNF! I had to change panties right then and there, that boy does crazy things to me...not like you do, but for reals...he owns me.

Back at the house when he was upset about Edward, my heart fuckin' broke with his...I was crying and trying to see my screen.

The kissing was so HOT!

When Edward told him at the end that he meant it and did love him...I cried again and then I was ready for them to show me the love...

and you cockblocked me...*glares*

I can not wait for more...

bed chains
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Love it! Great story with angst and drama and heartache. Very well written. Great kisses, very nice slash moments.
mssmith chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow...perfectly beautiful Exactly what a O/S should read like. I don't know if this was intended as a O/S, but you need no more here. Beautiful, romantic, sweet and oh, so hot. Thanks bb.