Reviews for The Deal
SEEKER452 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
So this is your typical 'everyone except for a select few' are evil and will bash Naruto for no reason until he turns into a god right before their very eyes kinda fic?

Your writing is boring and your formatting, from the very first paragraph alone, is poor. It's very clustered and immediately makes me want to skip through it.

You're wrongly capitalising dialogue tags.
This:
"Why would you say that Naruto?" Asked the Third Hokage, Hirzuen.
Should be this:
"Why would you say that Naruto?" asked the Third Hokage, Hiruzen.

Since the verb is related to the dialogue in this scenario, we don't capitalise it despite their being a full stop/period or anything else that would normally demand a capital letter following it.

Your character interactions are also poor and pretty one-sided. Naturally they align with what's so typical of stories that are of this nature.

I could go on here for a while but I'll just save myself the effort and stop reading here.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
Woot, woot! Man go Minato! :) die council! Good job with the story! :) poor Naruto... :'( but glad you made him have his family back XD keep it up!
rosey45 chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
next chapter please
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Cool 2 chapters continue please.
Darkth Shadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
Good story so far
AnjoRemix chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
wow hard core Minato O.O and an forgotten updated chapter Q.Q
simhead75 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
It's a shame this story was never finished becuse I believe it would have been a good story
Junzahkrii chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Little too much yelling from Minato, I see him as someone who gets quieter the angrier he is, beyond that good idea for a story and I hope you update it.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Hehe. When will Tsunade learn Minato returned?
backtorealwaysorry chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
kyahhh! fabulous...i can't wait to read more!
1sunfun chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Nice.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
update sooooooooon!
TidusGT chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
awesome story! hope you update soon!
moonserenity82 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
oh ya stick to them minato kushina alive please continue