Reviews for First Date
HarryAndCourtney chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
very niiice story! i love it! so, listen if ok for you if i translate it in italian and put it in a italian FF site writing you name? thanks
SEGASister chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Aww! That was cute! )
strayphoenix chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
So cute! McDonald's would be such a Duncan thing to do for a first date. And of course, he's so in love with her that he'll take her back even after everything. Yeah, Duncan must be COMPLETELY depressed if he's actually being sweet to Courtney in public XD. That was a nice little touch.

Truth be told, I liked the alternate ending better than I liked the 'Duncan wins' ending, at least when it came to DxC and how it concluded their relationship. I loved this little 'what if'. Could totally see it happening.

-stray

PS: 'could of' again... ;)
Snowiyflake chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awesome story! McDonalds, nice. lol. U should write about what happens when Courtney wakes up...I wanna know!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AW! Again, you always get fantastic quotes for Duncan:

"[...]You're awfully chipper for someone who just lost out on a million dollars." she commented finally.

"Yeah, well, I got the next best thing." He replied casually, giving the girl a wink.[...]"

Besides, I think this is one of your one shots I like the most: Sure, is funny and sweet like the rest of your stories, but the way it suits the alternate ending is great and makes you wish it happened in the show too. Well done!
tdifreak55 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was sweet
Alexex chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Cute! I was actually thinking that the dinner would be the one that they had a food fight in, but this was way sweeter!
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aw, it's cute :)
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aww, that was adorable. as always. XD
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 5/6/2010