Reviews for Eli's beginning
shektor chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Before he went west, he was lead to where the book was. After he found the book, he wsa told to go west.
jesusfreak100percent chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It's very good, except it doesn't explain how Eli knew Braille. But other than that, I like it.
The Werewolf chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is a good begining to a good movie. You could lengthen it and make it into an actual story. The grammar and spelling is correct and i thank you for that. It is so hard finding good spellers these ,thank you for the good story and good grammar.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh wow, this was so good, just a question, you are saying that John became Eli? Okay, that's good. I have been back and forth on this site hoping that somebody would write a background story for Eli, how he became blind and everything else. Thank you.
How I Operate chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was very good. Lots of great discriptions. Though, I think it would have been perfect if you would have mentioned how he found the Book, but I guess that door can be opened in another story, perhaps? Nice, simple, story all-in-all.
Dearborn chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Great story! :) I spotted some run-ons, but it's nothing major. I'm adding this to my faves. Keep up the good work!