Reviews for The Red Thread
loverofanime41302 chapter 1 . 5/2
Hey, Author-chan! I LOVED the first chapter of The Red Thread! One thing that I noticed, however, was that when Sarah was talking about the Goblin King taking away a few of her hours, she said "went" instead of "when. Other than that, though, I found this part of the story to be very engaging. :D
theBabewiththePower chapter 6 . 4/11
Oh, thank goodness.

I was going to be very grumpy with you if there wasn't a happy ending. Everything about this was brilliant, I can't find anything lacking. I guess if someone demanded concrit at gunpoint I would say that it could have used a little bit more humor. The few places where you did use humor were very good (the dead standing in line as if to go on a ride in Disneyland, OMG LOL) and I think you underutilized an obvious talent.

Adding to my favorites.
theBabewiththePower chapter 3 . 4/11
Wow! I was not expecting that! Very well done.
SilverBirchStudio chapter 6 . 1/15
Wonderful story!
MiNamPigRabbit chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
I love the Red Thread it was a great motif! I have found all of your labyrinth stories engaging! Thank you for writing!
Bloodsired chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Perfect! I love it! I'm glad it ends well.
veronicaselene chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
What a beautiful story! I LOVED it! And I'm so happy you didn't make it a tragedy! Thank you!
veronicaselene chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Oh my goodness! I couldn't keep the tears from falling! I'm so relieved she made the deal! Lovely imagery!
Aurora Kemanche chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Yeah, happy ending. I've been reading a lot of fics with sad ending and I was so afraid this was going to end bad and it was going to kill me but it was great and I loved it! Thanks :)
LunarMeridia chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I loved this fic! I really appreciate how you wrote Jareth and Sarah. Both in character, very believable, and how I would imagine them 13 years later. I also really enjoyed your descriptions of Death and the underworld. Wonderful plot, imagination, use of existing tales, dialogue and descriptiveness.
Maridee42 chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
aww, that was lovely. And filled with good references too. well done!
anono chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I loved that story, I almost wish it hadn't ended but I love the ending the most
anono chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Wow talk about suspense!
anono chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Lovely, just lovely,
I love the two of them verbally sparing and you chose a fantastic setting for the two of them to be together
andromeda31 chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
loved it! really enjoyed the cheating death theme. glad for the happy ending, I prefer those! :) a sequel would be great!