Reviews for A Day Late and A Bride Short
Bleach power chapter 16 . 4/16/2017
You know it would be nice if you write new chapter.
sinfulxdaises chapter 16 . 6/22/2016
OH DAMN WHY DID IT STOP HERE HAHA This awesome, i cant believe i wasn't in the Bleach fandom earlier. Seriously, im so on the edge now. I love the moments when their marriage and engagement was taken so seriously, when Retsu and her daughters would discuss with Rukia about the wedding and the whole lot of planning. I bet Ichigo fall for Rukia even before she asked for his help for her case. I mean, he was looking at her afar everyday and it brings comfort to him. The chapters with the blessed presence of Byakuya-sama were pleasing too. HAHA that sounds so weird. Byakuya just added a booster to their relationship. I seriously thought Rukia might go back to the Kuchiki house and leave Ichigo. I can't believe smoothly this whole story has progessed and how you have included all these amazing ideas. The heartache though, when Rukia left but Ichigo did nothing but accept her kiss and stone in shock. I was almost screaming at my own phone, like chase after Rukia go go go but.. Sad awww. Even after that, he doesn't realise his feelings for Rukia. Oh gosh how dense is little berry boy. Hahaha. And Isshin is finally here! I wasn't waiting for him, it's just usually i read about him going on with his crazy antics, as soon as Ichigo dates Rukia. HAHAHA. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED looking forward to the pains and joy this fic will give me in the upcoming chapters hehe
oliviadvan chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
Great story! It'd be great if you'd update. It hasn't been updated in,like, 6 years!
Toukia chapter 16 . 4/25/2015
You still there? Maybe you can pull some time and update the dreading-ending-chapter-17? Oh please. I'm begging you. I need to read it or I won't be thinking straight anytime soon. Lols. Such a great story. Love the plot. Tho there's limited fluff or detailed happenings but it's okay coz i can still follow whats happening and it makes my reading time less. Mehe. Yea, hope you update soon. I'll be waiting. Thanks. Till then, ja ne :3
Indian Blossom chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
Nice job,
Keep it up:)
Waiting for updates...
rukiakurosaki chapter 16 . 3/23/2015
damn ichigo for his undue self pity! damn ichigo for being dense! and damn us readers if the author won't finish this fic! update pleeeeeaasssseeee! :")
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
Update?!
michapoohbear chapter 16 . 1/17/2015
Hi new reviewer here! Thank you for the awesome story. :) It looks like this hasn't been updated for a few years and I hope you didn't abandoned your story and can't wait see an update! Hope 2015 is a good few for you. Thanks!
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Sister complex anyone? Ehem.. Ichigo should have been alarmed when he realized Hisana looked so much like Rukia.. Then that tug-of-war.. xD
Guest chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
Are still alive? If please update because it's been almost FOUR YEARS now and I need a happy ending so please finish it, that is if you are in good health.
genie luciana chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
wow, rukia feeling is struggle with ichigo...nice.. would you continue this chap? Thanks
Snowyncess chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
Oh gosh.. I can't believe you left it like this. Indeed, this one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read.. So just please come back or at least inform us, your readers if there is anything to be waited for.. You did great. I mean it.
Quickslice chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
Oh crap! How long is the waiting time here for update? I hate it when I encounter stories like this that hasn't been updated for years, and I have read a lot. I always thought that it's a waste of a good plot and ideas. I understand that authors has real lives too and I respect that, I just wish they let us know that they didn't abandoned their works or that they're still alive. Okay now, on to the waiting game of updates.
Quickslice chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
You're right about warning us of the character/s a little bit out of their respective selves. I was so sure I read Inoue there talking with Rukia's mouth! I just hope Inoue's not taking over Rukia's body to explain her babblings.
kei chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
cant wait to read the next chaps.
i think it would be hilarious if byakuya is rukia's father.
nice story