Reviews for His Treasure
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Angelfish are actually rather violent among their own species. One Anglefish is fine, two or more and they beat the crap out of each other.
Unnamed Wanderer chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
Every time Trog is mentioned it makes me think of the prison planet Salusa Secundus in Frank Herbert's Dune series.
Crymson Onyx chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
I'm sorry I couldn't even get past the fifth chapter without reviewing... First of all you don't do anything to show you're switching points of view, or from Ariel's "world" to Jim's. I thought you were describing the fireplace in Eric's castle to be in Atlantica's palace lol. And you seem to be following the same storyline of the Little Mermaid, even the lines, only Jim is the one who was on the beach instead of Ariel and is also the one Ariel first saw. I just want to help, I've done something like that before, heh. But your writing is good, keep it up(:
Endeavor4ever chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Rip out my heart will you?! Instead of doing homework, i'm reading a fic that ended 4 years ago. This chapter... so many feels
Endeavor4ever chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
i was skeptical at first, i mean, what kind of ship is this? but i ship them now because of how wonderfully this story is written. And your descriptions of Jim... without his shirt on... ok i should probably stop before i embarrass myself.
Great job on everything!
The Darkness Knight chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Hey not sure what happened to your mass effect story or why I'm blocked from PMing you
MoonSword1994 chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, I was so happy to find out that it had been finished. The ending was amazing! Thanks for the great read.
Rain of the Forest chapter 15 . 5/14/2013
OH. MY. GOD! LOTS OF LOVES!
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
WHAT DID JIM DO!
Rain of the Forest chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
AGH! YOU BETTER NOT SEPARATE THEM! OR I WILL KILL YOU!
Rain of the Forest chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
PLEASE don't tell me he's completely nude!
NarikotheShadow chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
I really loved this! But would it be too much to ask if you... Wrote a Jim and Peter Pan xover? Pleaseeeeee!
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
"this isn't a retelling of the little mermaid." The 8 words made my day...night actually. I've started to hate when people do crossovers only to just retell the story the EXACT SAME FREAKING WAY with the only difference being that they threw in the character from another story/movie/cartoon/etc. It's so boring and takes little to no written talent.
HOATTSTHG chapter 15 . 2/20/2013
You should do a sequel about Melody meeting Silver. I would read it.
WitchAvenger chapter 15 . 6/22/2012