Reviews for The Girl Made of Golden Cyanide
Piz really was one of those lives ruined, he just took a while to realize that.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I just watched the movie and readeing around Piz and Veronica fics. Thanks for this. I just needed my dose of Piz .
Btw, this is really well-written and well paced. Good job!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Powerful. :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
beautiful. Poor Piz, trying to get in the way of epicness. lol. Great one shot, really enjoyed it. :)
randomprose chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story is really powerful! I really feel for Piz in this one! Great work!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*grimace* I never liked Piz in the show. He was too plain compared to the other intense characters. Even Wallace was more intense than him. But I just feel bad for him. He was just a rebounder.
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is really good. It's like what I expect Piz to actually be thinking! Great job!
StarzOfDraco chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really liked this one. I love your Piz POV and the overall beauty of the piece. There really needs to be more Piz centric stories on this site )
starcrazed chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really like the title of this. Especially because I stink with coming up with creative catchy titles. I love the Piz introspective...mostly because he realizes his paleness compared to LoVe, but its not his fault. I really really loved this line, "Not just "couple"; he smells screaming, crying, love-song-basis, here-to-eternity, I-die-when-you-kiss-me couple." It's so Logan and Veronica and it just makes me smile. I also find it interesting about the part you mention with Parker. It's ironic how he doesn't want to have to deal with her situation even if all she wants is normal after her rape yet he's hopeless for V who had to deal with the same type of thing. Great writing as always...can't wait for your next story :)
Ali-Cat chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Brilliant! I did notice a few spelling mistakes though eg "19 year on Detective", he instead of she, etc. Still, not enough to distract me from the amazing-ness that is this story!