Reviews for Perfect Warrior
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
I love this story so much! You have no idea how much. And the point is, even considering the fact that I am crazy about science fiction, the thing that I love the most is not the storyline but the execution. In other words: really like how you write. Specially how you describe the surroundings, events and perceptions of reality from the point of view of the protagonist, I really can feel the tension, the adrenaline, the determination... It's great.

So... I just wanted to thank you :)

It's your decision if you want to continue the story, but I hope you continue writing literature, when you feel inspired.

Hugs
Deby
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
This is the most amazing thing I've read in a long time!
Ron23445 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Just update already!
Ventusio chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
awesome story. There are s many mysteries and puzzels. I'm very eager to know what happens next!
Knuckles chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
Ahhhhhh I completely forgot to review I was so sucked into the story I forgot to review please forgive me this is one of the best fics I've ever read please tell your fans if you are going to cuntinue this story or just let it die
Knuckles chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
...I...I-I'm so damned shocked at this fan fic and vivid imigry I'm just stunned you are so damned amazing
hp1piececraziness chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I remember reading this fic a long time ago. Stumbled upon it again and I still find that I really like it. Hope you can update when you get the inspiration, this is a really good fic :D
21Chances chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
UPDATE!
crystalbluefox chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Wow. I am honestly lost of words.

You manage to make me more speachless than good healthy is. Damn you.

But I like what I am reading, so please continue with the wonderful work!

Another thing...

Did you get my little packet with the post? Hope that you liked what was inside of it *winks*

Please take care!

Miss hearing from you! Did you send me any e-mail? Because I never got any, dunno if it somehow got lost in cyberspace or something...?

Love ya!

*gives you a quick kiss on the cheek*

Pernille
Awkakes chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
A review for thoughts~

So far, the past 4 chapters I am really fascinated with the story you've made so far! Good job! :) There's alot of information going on so far, hopefully it'll become clearer and things would click together spectacularly! :D (Go Zosan, etc.!)

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I love sci-fi genres! xD

- CHAOS,
21Chances chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Ahhh I need another chapter!
Anonymoush chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Haha...

Really nicely written. That part about the water reminded me of the Hunger Games...not sure if you've read it.
Queen Marimo chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
this is very VERY intresting, im excited for the next part

* A * Chopper's eyes always work~so cute please upload the next chapter soon! im looking forward to it~
dragon501 chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
So glad to see this updated!

Nice chapter; and I agree, Chopper's cuteness is illegal. Though you pretty much killed me with throwing in the 'start living' line, nearly choked from laughing.
Mo0Chroi chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
D: Sanji's so mean! And Zoro's hurt! .; But its getting better and better! 8D

-squeals over Luffy/Ace happily, fawning over them-

Love it so far~! :D