Reviews for Sound of Silence
klu chapter 1 . 4/21
I like the idea that if they both were left alone, that maybe, they could be alone, together.
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Supernatural Criminal Minds is win. Dean/Emily takes it past win and into 'awesome' territory. Emily is my second favourite CM character after Reid, and I think she and Dean definitely make a good pair, especially in this post-apocalyptic world without Sam, and without the rest of the BAU team.
Kierastarlight chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was brilliant! What an entertaining read, thank you! So many great lines, you are a talented author.

I usually don't like seeing Dean paired up with a woman, but I liked Dean and Prentiss together! - way way better than Lisa and Dean. Great job!
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
hey there. i have to say, while this was admittedly a little sad and upsetting (what with the whole BAU team being dead:( ) i really liked this. now i'm going to read the sequal and i just know its going to be just as good :)

thanks for sharing :)
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
great stort
shadow-fire3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
wow...this was really great...and really sad...Poor poor Emily...imagine seeing yourself kill your 'family'...this was brilliant...I am off to look more of your work!
Elm Treigh chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
One word: GENIUS! ;)
BURN3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
What a great story. I dig Emily and love a good crossover once and a while so your story was a win/win for me.

As an alternate ending; it would have been interesting for Emily to show up pregnant.

Keep it up. Thanks.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
man.. you got me all hyped up.. really wanna a tag/sequel to this fic.. D loved it mate!
Nymphadora-CullenBAU chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is really good, and I think you should write a whole series of oneshots similar to this... Have Prentiss and Dean hunt demons across the country, and when something reminds Emily of a member of the team (guy lights up in a bar, Emily mutters 'Six Minutes,' and Dean prompts her into the story of Reid's mom and her cigrettes, or something like that), have her share a story with Dean. I really like this; keep it up!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
fantastic writing... sad story, but great none-the-less... i heart Garcia for standing by Emily through everything... and poor team, it's super sad they had to die... still, I liked the Em and Dean paired together, I can definitely see it
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
that was horribly sad, and yet I kind of liked the ending. Maybe you could a sequel? Like, maybe one where they find someone who could bring Sam back and then the 3 of them could hunt demons together? lol, sorry, I hate the idea of the brothers being separated by death, I did however thoroughly enjoy that story. I like Emily, and I think that she and Dean would make a pretty decent team. Although, I will say, if you had to kill Sam for this story, thank you for making it along the lines of him dying because he sacrificed himself and not him dying because he said "yes" and so Dean had to kill him. Either way, I really, really hope you do a sequel, even if you don't bring Sam back (although I really hope you do) lol
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I don' know Supernatural, but when I saw character death in the summary, I was morbidly curious.

I really liked it:) An angsty, slightly adorable one-shot. Loved Garcia to bits, and Emily shutting Dean down when they first met was awesome.

Fantastic!

-Maggie
taniapretender chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
YAY
I gosh, I LOVED this to death. You need to write more !
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really liked this story even though it was sad! Fantastically well written, I could easily see Emily and Dean teaming up.