Reviews for Unwilling Captivation
nessyschu chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Aww, that was really sweet!
EverlastingMuse chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
good!
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
You made Kurt amazing in this story! :D
Dru chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Awwwww poor Tina. I feel like Brittany does, I want to hug her and feed her cookies poor thing.
Emrisah chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Ok, I'm a total Pina convert, but this fic was nice. I loved Kurt in the first chapter, he was so much with the awesome! Kudos to the good story.
lalalalalaaa chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Amazing two-shot! :)
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Great job! I really, really liked it.
Char-chan chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
aww poor Artie! that wheelchair jump sounds like it huuurt!
and poor Tina too D: all alone for so long...
hopefully next chapter will have some happy? ;)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
this was a great piece
JustRelax chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Well done, really well done. If the first part was good this was amazing. It really dug deep into Artie's emotions and Tina's too. The beginning was perfect, the description of the lack of a ramp and how it really hit him how - broken - their relationship was.

The want and desire to stay and be there for her but sacrificing himself for her benefit was a really nice touch. You write all the characters well, you can really connect with them and feel them because you write it in a way that feels so real.

The ending is absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better one. You should write more (this pairing please? If not how about the friendships between Kurt/Mercedes/Tina/Artie *hint* *hint* xD)

I am still in awe.

The simple word "Stay" really hit home. It was so gentle...

Oh epic love for this story. It's going on my favorites.
forsillyfools chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Oh shoot, I'm feeling such strong emotions; this was a beautiful read.

I really love that the ending was concise and you didn't try explaining further than that moment. The beginning was SO strong, with the ramp. Tina's parents always being gone is pretty much canon in the gleeverse and the way you incorporated it here. I'm glad that Tina takes on a defensive tone about it though, she still loves her parents. Also, the paragraph that ends with "And I think I get to be angry too." Really, all of it.

The rain just kind of tied everything together.
xnerdark chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I love that the ramp not being there knocked the wind out of his lungs because it was a symbol of their relationship. What she did so she could have him around with her.

And of course while she's still emotionally hurt by him, she worries about him post-crash. Whatever Artie don't be mad that she's been alone for over three weeks. You left her too.

I love the confrontation. This needed to happen on the show in my opinion. I love that she said she gets to be angry too.
xnerdark chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love that you get the characters. I know everyone has ideas of who they are in their head, but you successfully put that into words.

Burt Hummel would totally have a bbq pit.

"Not looking at her would be like not looking at a car wreck as you drove by." The sad thing is that he caused the wreck, so he has some responsibility for her condition.

"Artie hadn't noticed Kurt's voice coming closer until the boy was standing right next to him, handing him a handkerchief to dry the tears that were cascading freely down his cheeks." Loved that.

"You know, when I was six, all I wanted for my birthday was a life size Barbie doll to play with," Kurt confided, patting Artie's shoulder as Artie wiped his eyes. "Now that I have one, I'm starting to realize that the whole concept is kind of creepy. Makes me glad that I got a tool kit and a curling iron instead." I'm thinking Artie's always had this idea of Tina without knowing the truth. That he had a kindred spirit in someone else being disabled. But she was always Tina if you got past the stutter. And he should accept what he has because that is what he wants. What was there. And then he pushed her away because he thinks he's not what she wants. I'm definitely forgetting a few sentences to properly convey what I'm trying to say, but I'm not a writer, so this is a fail lol.
Berytni chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I'm still trying to work out Artie's attempt up the stairs in my head. Haha. This was so angsty...I loved it!
HanaDear chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh i love you for writing this. again, so in-character and extremely well-written. can't wait to read the next part :]