Reviews for The Shopping List
ArlynG chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Nice story...

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
A great ending. I love that Edward is finally willing to stand up for himself as well as Bella.
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
What an amazing first day of school. I am so glad that Bella stood up for Edward.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
What an interesting shopping trip. To be locked into the store with no way out other than someone coming to get you from the outside. I am just glad there was no fire.
Kaity chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good story!
The American Idiot chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
PLEASE KEEP GOING!
E.Cullen1901 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
awwww! i loved it! edward was such a sweetheart!:D great job
AlexisKlainer chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This is an Amazing Lemony Story and i really cannot wait for the next chapter! Go you! 3
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Nice little story. The guy deserved a lot worse than he got from Edward. And Bella and Edward found love and each other.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Like this story. It's fun and funny in the right places. Bella slapping both Lauren and Jessica would have been fun. Or maybe punching both in the face. They deserve it. At least Edward's family is willng to accept Bella. Maybe they'll get to use the bed in Edward's room at the party.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Cute story. Like Bella's shopping list. Bet Edward's the good boy studious type. He's orphaned and adopted or just lives with Carlisle and Esme. Doesn't get in trouble and doesn't date. Until Bella comes along.
DeletedAccount0344221 chapter 3 . 8/31/2010