Reviews for Chasing Midnight
rainy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love the plot!
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I think this story is excellent!
You really captured London customs well, I enjoyed reading about the party and s ocial commentary. Integra and Seras' interactions were very nicely done, I loved it! You made it all sound very believable and Alucard is as mysterious as always.
I really like this, thank you for writing it!
flee27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
aww does it have to end it was so good
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
8D ur freaking amazing! XD ur stories always makes me wanna know more haha
lassador chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I just love ur stories
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
me encanto! *o*
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! :)
The one with the cookies chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Me likie! This is truly a masterpiece, the whole plot is very creative and it's very well written.
Team-EricSookie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Enjoyable story you have here can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.
Ludifer chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was a good story, I do hope there is more to this but it would still be great as a one-shot.

Great writing style here as well. Keep up the good work.
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
good,story.
FeuWitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey,there!Like always,you've done a great job!I love it!Keep up the good work!
Adlevo chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful Loved it!

You should totally write a M-rated story just like this! *with a lot of those scenes* I think that it really could be a long and wonderful story! Don't get me wrong, I loved this one too! But reading more would make me even more happy *and you want that to happen don't you*

Luv, Adlevo
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Thank you for the kind dedication. I think my inspiration for one-shot stories comes from Light1 as well; she's a fantastic author and definitely deserves more praise.

Anyway, it's lovely to see a new story from you. The setting is fantastic, I can definitely tell you spent a lot of time and effort researching it. The plot reminded me a bit of the Nutcracker retelling you did during Christmas, but this one is definitely more thought out and places greater emphasis on Seras' social status. Overall, I enjoyed it very much.

Well, I look forward to the next piece from you, whenever it may come out. Keep up the good work, and thank you for the new story!
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was a very interesting one-shot. And did I see a bit of The Count of Monte Cristo and Cinderella mixed in with the Hellsing elements? :O Also, Lord Poenari? A clever reference to the historical 'Castle Dracula'. :)

The story itself was pretty fun and entertaining too. Though I've gotta say, running off in the middle of the night with a guy you hardly know - leaving your whole world behind in the process? Not exactly a wise choice to make. Still, it's Alucard and Seras, so everything should work out between them. ;)

Anyway, nice one-shot. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.

PS. Glad to hear you've found your inspiration for the 'kill the vampiric emperor' fic once more. ;)