Reviews for Chasing Midnight
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 4/12
I liked the take on this story.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I am all for some passionate romance under the stars. Bur a twisted part of me couldn't help but imagine an epilogue where Seras gets sold off as a sex slave. That aside, this was very well written (although I don't think that s coming out ball would be a madquerade, since I think the girl would need to be formally anounced).
rainy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love the plot!
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I think this story is excellent!
You really captured London customs well, I enjoyed reading about the party and s ocial commentary. Integra and Seras' interactions were very nicely done, I loved it! You made it all sound very believable and Alucard is as mysterious as always.
I really like this, thank you for writing it!
flee27 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
aww does it have to end it was so good
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
8D ur freaking amazing! XD ur stories always makes me wanna know more haha
lassador chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I just love ur stories
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
me encanto! *o*
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I absolutely love this story! :)
The one with the cookies chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Me likie! This is truly a masterpiece, the whole plot is very creative and it's very well written.
Team-EricSookie chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Enjoyable story you have here can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.
Ludifer chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was a good story, I do hope there is more to this but it would still be great as a one-shot.

Great writing style here as well. Keep up the good work.
shadowanime1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
FeuWitch chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey,there!Like always,you've done a great job!I love it!Keep up the good work!
Adlevo chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Beautiful Loved it!

You should totally write a M-rated story just like this! *with a lot of ~those~ scenes* I think that it really could be a long and wonderful story! Don't get me wrong, I loved this one too! But reading more would make me even more happy *and you want that to happen don't you*

~Luv, Adlevo