Reviews for No matter what
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/6
So sad ...
nix69 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
That was heartbreaking, but I am happy you left it where you did. Great story!
Elizie chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
THIS IS AMAZING! especially if english isnt your first language! i was crying by then end of the chapter, so emotional
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
WOW! That was great. And yes it is awful I lost my sister to brain cancer in Aug. 05 and it still ways heavy on my heart
Funny-Luv200 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is so sad, but I enjoyed it :) Its sweet and warm.
sarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
this is really good! i hope you make another chapter.
loves to read chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow! For English not being your first language you did an excellent job! Better than most writers who English is their first language! I was bawling like a baby by the end! Very emotional and VERY well written! Keep up the fantastic work!
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
loved it :)
Twilighter chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow. This is one of the few sad stories that makes my stomach churn. It's beautiful, it really is. I'm really sorry about your Grandma but so many people who have cancer survive. Have hope. Amazing. I was really sad at the end though...Poor Edward...
Aeawenlluin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
So moving and sad. Beautifully written especially as English is not your first language.

Well done.

Aea
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Really heartbreaking, good job! Thanks so much for writing!
I'mOnlyADreamer chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I'm crying and sobbing right here. i have one friend with a tumor and he is very weak right now, but i know that he will get over it. i just know it. i'm sorry for your grandma. i love this so much.. you have no idea. i love you. so much. never forget that. kisses