Reviews for The Fiercest Agonies
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Well done.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Probably inappropriate I know but...please marry me~ Srsly, you are *beyond* awesome. Really~ 3

*heart swells at another wonderful, amazing story you've written and shared with us~*
moonstruckgirl15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Gotta love Kahlan. Creator knows if you ever get tortured almost to the point of insanity she'll be there to wash your back and make you feel a little better about it.

It's a sweet little sad tale, I enjoyed it. And my god have you written a ton of stories. 245, geez!
Julie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*Smile* This was a beautifully written story. It is always refreshing when you can actually hear the actors voices in your head as you read. You really nailed it with the "The thought of you suffering pains me. Never think differently" lines.

Although I am extremely sad that LotS ended, I can't help but find solace in the written words of others who are continuing the story in their own way. I want to thank you for your imagination and for sharing it with others. I am glad that I am not the only one who 'saw' something more than friendship between Cara and Kahlan. Like their scenes together in the series, your story is short. As in the series your story contains so many layers of tangible emotion that the imagined/implied pauses seemed real, and the story that much longer.

Yours was the first story I picked to read after finding this site. I can only hope that the others are as good as this one.

thank you.
bab chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awesome! well done!
Kayryn chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm a puddle on the floor. This was briliant. Thank you.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Awesome job !
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh, so sweet. As sad as it was watching Cara being tortured, I was all smiles when it showed Cara was thinking of Kahlan's image before Richard and Zed. :)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Ah the sweetness! These two...so cute :) Thanks for the story.
BCFotW chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That was awesome, Kahlan and Cara are just epic together and I can't wait for the next episode. This was a very well written story, I loved how you picked up the snow-thing from "Extinction". That was the sweetest thing I've ever seen

PS: Sorry for some bad english from my side
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Neat little one-shot here. I am enjoying these one-shot affairs between Kahlan and Cara!
brazil9 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Really great one-shot! Such a shame the TV show was cancelled because I loved it!
If your looking for a new ship though you should totally check out Brittany and Santana from Glee. Big implications on the show about them being together.
They are really cute together and there is a lot of hype about them at the moment. Keep writing!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
AWW~!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow. That was so amazing.
Really great writing and imagery.
Sad but awsome.