Reviews for First Impressions Lead to Lessons
Chisu-chan chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Hey, I've liked it so far! I just wanted to let you know, the word "fayned" is spelt "feigned". Feign - Pretend to be affected by (a feeling, state, or injury): "She feigned concern." That's what you wanted right?
zombiegirl22 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Really awesome fic in my opinion, and I love the way you write Charon, especially the end part in this chapter- " With a hitch of her thigh up against his hip he pressed her roughly down into the couch, dust pushing up around them as he laid into her without mercy.'I'm anything but done.'"

I love his possessiveness over his smoothskin. She belongs to him and no one else. I know this fic hasn't been updated in the longest time, but I do hope you finish this in the future.
TheLionTree chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
very well done, all of your stories are really well written. Bravo.
Redglade chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
Please tell me that you're going to continue this story. Pretty please? Great characterizations, story flows...and the end is Charon about to get his prize? Please let him get. :(
Conic Disconnect chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
No! You can't stop there! GAH! I need to know if Jericho plots revenge, if you gets abducted by aliens, if she faces off against the enclave, and where Charon fits in! Also, again, I'm really rooting to see if you choose to take her to the Pitt. Not even sure why. Maybe because I was ticked when I couldn't take a companion with me.
Conic Disconnect chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
I squealed. I cannot tell you how unladylike that is of me. I really hope I see more of Charon and your vault dweller in tight situations. I really get a kick out of them. Really, really, REALLY good characterizations. And you've really opened ideas for me for my own fics, which I won't write, but still, I love inspiration, and baby, you're it. I can't stop reading.
Conic Disconnect chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
... A kiss? ... Dear lord... charon will go mad! I must read on!
Conic Disconnect chapter 8 . 11/17/2010
Tension is like a wire ready to snap. I don't think I've ever read a story so perfectly balanced. I'm all too excited to see how charon reacts to her father, or even vice versa. or the lack of reaction, really.
Conic Disconnect chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
I can't wait to see her meet her dad. This should really prove her mental state and who she is. A good guy, or a bad guy. Although...And Charon is just just along for the crazy ride.
Conic Disconnect chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
The thought had never occurred to me. But you make it sound sexy, if that was ever possible, you found a way to do it. MAN you rock. I'm really enjoying this story. But for a few minor grammatical errors, you're an amazing storyteller. And I like that she's not perfect, or I wouldn't be reading it.
Conic Disconnect chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
"Too much?"

Never.

Favorite-d!
Conic Disconnect chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Now THAT is hot. I'm not even entirely sure why. I am really loving this duality between them. They both are messed up, and somehow completely perfect. More people need to review this.
Conic Disconnect chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Ahhhhh it's good to log in. I do wonder at the complicated relationship these two are weaving. She's all sort of trouble, and I love it. At least she's not some one dimensional heroine with a too-good heart trying to make things all work out for the best. And she's not just some sadistic-or wait. Poor Charon. Or... really awesomely lucky Charon? Next chapter will tell.
ZombieLover chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Kick his ass, 101! She's a mystery wrapped in an enigma, and I like her more and more. Sad to hear she ruined her dress though. But I would have done the same thing. Charon really seems to be underestimating her, but I feel he's rethinking his opinions of her. Have a mentioned I really like this story? I wonder if you have any stories about going into The Pitt. Or perhaps a something with Fawkes. I shall continue reading. Lord knows I need to log in. Actually, next review I'll do just that.
ZombieLover chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I KNEW you were a writer to stick with. This is fantastic! I'm devouring every word! It's paced well, it's scintillating, it's exotic, and it's angle is mind blowing, at least to me. I always thought Charon was a little annoying... hating every place we went, even when it was Underworld...you're giving him more depth then I realized he was capable of... and I like it. It fits. I'll try to review more, but I'm blurring out.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »