Reviews for Without Thinking
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Damn, Goku you were caught. That's all right *hands Goku a small pouch* Don't ask what's in it...just know it'll have your lover panting at the end, *evil smirk; blinks and pales as a bullet hole appears by hand on table* On second thought...YOU CAN USE IT AGAINST HIM SANZO-SAMA!
iamthewerepire chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
LOLOLOL Oh Goku and his food fetish with Sanzo xD
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Haha. I especially liked the ending. And the idea of Sanzo putting Goku out for the night is just funny. :) Good job.

sincerely, nihongoneko
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hahahaha. This is sooo cute! I love it!
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
LOL I thought he was gunn turn the tables and do it to him but this was just as good Lol wish youd carried on T.t
zohreyha chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was fantastic! You did a great job of keeping these two (well four actually) in character. I loved the dialouge. I will definately be reading this one again.
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Lol, that was cute! XD Although, I was expecting 'the word' to be a bit more embarrassing. But still, this was nice. _

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Keade
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Soo cute. I needed a SanzoxGoku fix and this was perfect. :D

I really liked Sanzo's revenge at breakfast, it was pretty ingenious. Because make up sex is just never enough!

Good work at being in character, too.
samchicken6 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
wonderfull i laughted for long time after i read this
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Hahaha! A bit of Sanzo-styled revenge! LOL Poor Goku, tied to the chair while Gojyo ate his breakfast... and, apples? LOL For some reason I found that incredibly funny!

Nice job! _