Reviews for FireflySerenity Series
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was really well written and everybody seemed to be in character. I liked that, although he should have told the truth, Simon decided to help the people anyway and that River only lied to protect him. It was very sweet that Mal was concerned enough about Zoe that he asked Inara to sit in Wash's old seat so that she wouldn't have to see a stranger sitting there. I also loved mal giving Simon an awkward hug and telling him that he respected him.
Draechaeli chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
This is a very interesting story. I hape that you continue it, because now I am wondering about what the very bad thing in the future could be. Keep up the good work!
skittles09 chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Love this story. Would really like to see more chapters..
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
it was FANTASTIC..i totally enjoyed the story and the charaters personalities. nicely done, i hope u plan to write another chapter
applemysteries chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
This story is brilliant and I have no idea why you abandoned it. It would be FANTASTIC if you picked it up again, especially since I do enjoy Simon and River finally getting someone to care about them(:

So, lovely story and I will follow it in the hopes that you will continue!
Desiallen16 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Petticoats chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story :3
AchillesMonkey chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I loved the "telling" exchange at the end. That was really cute.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
wow it was a great one thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
Harliquinn chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I read this not too long ago on another website. I enjoyed it then, and I enjoyed re-reading it. Glad you posted it here.