|Reviews for A New Life|
| xxxRainLoverxxx chapter 1 . 2/17
I absolutely love this story and I love that they all end up together in the end. John may not have been the best father, but it always tears me up to hear his farewell to Dean at the beginning of season 2. I don't know if you're able to receive messages (I know a LOT of people, my friends included, haven't been receiving notifications that they have messages), but I just sent you a message.
| BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 6/18/2019
Even though Dean is far too old for that treatment this was an enjoyable and amusing story. I would love to see how the next 6 months or year played out.
| joffrey chapter 1 . 4/6/2019
Kkkkk, I know this was supposed to be angst, but I’m laughing myself off. Dean, a former adult, thirty-one years old, submitting to that. Pathetic.
Buuut, Dean in the show would probably do the same, he was always a little good soldier.
| kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
| Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
What a great enjoyble fic . :)
Great Job. I noticed in the author note that you said this was a gift for a friend. Lucky her I feel jealous lool
-The first part of the fic , was excally like watching a episode on the show .very exciting. If it wasnt for the warring no one would have seen a spanking coming in the next part lol
-I liked that you showed that the minute Dean called John he came right away .While in the show he repeatedly ignored their calles .and was never there when they need him .
-also Sam at the beginning saying that John may suggest killing him .really fits Sam character But at the same time was so out of line .even the real John would not go that far .
As for the next part :
- I really liked that in the second spanking John threaten Dean to get Sam hold him down .and it does make sense to make this the only way Dean would submit to the spanking
- It does make sense that this what Dean would do with his life , if there is no more hunting :)
- I liked all the lines Sam said ..Really good job
Now for my not so nice comments lool :
- I dont like the idea that Sam and John are getting along just because there is no more hunting. I dont think that will ever be the case .
- I didnt like the fact that Sam didnt go after Dean when he left dinner . I dont think this is something Sam will ever do .also I dont think Sam will let John tell him what is best when It comes to handling Dean
- The whole spanking part .I would have enjoyed it alot more if I didnt know the show.I just hate John and I love Dean so much .Plus I think if there was no hunting John will be alot more broken than Dean.
Thank you for writing and sharing this :).
| ravendally chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This makes me feel sad for Dean and how he was feeling. It totally seemed more like Dean towards the end with him joking around which was totally hilarious! Great story! :-)
| Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Cool story :)
| applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This story is really funny and touching. You do a great job with the characters and it's all your fault that I got into Supernatural. :) You should continue, I would love to see how it goes. :)
| the little spanko chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Fantastic story! I love the AU! The way you've written the characters is really beautiful - I hope that you decide to continue this story, giving us glimpses of Dean on his way to his new life [and, of course, all of the delicious bumps along the way]. In fact, the idea of Sammy finally having enough and spanking Dean - and Dean's subsequent terror of the mere thought of it - had me reeling. I'd like to see it play out, though it'd need to be done just so. I know you'd do it right. This emotional look inside Dean - and the prospect of such great hope - is something he and all the Winchesters really deserve. I love it.
| Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Damn John really gave it to Dean. Surpise he was able to sit down at all. Felt sorry for Dean, I know how it feels to feel useless, But still damn poor Dean for getting the ulimate spanking I ever read. Goood job.
| wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS