Reviews for Out of Hand
Chrissysmiles chapter 1 . 7/18
At first wasn't sure what I thought of this story, but stood with it. I am glad I did, those pranks at first were so funny and honestly had to stop reading I was laughing so hard I had tears.
Sammy making Dean wet the bed...talk about bragging points from a younger brother's point of view.
The rest, wow did it get out of hand, glad neither brother thought about Ex-lax!

One of my favorite stories!
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was a really good take on the "prank wars." I wish they would've explained more about it in the show. And I can totally see Dean overreacting to seeing something "attacking" Sammy. I don't blame him a bit for what he did. And John's reaction at the end... I'd be scared too. Dean really doesn't know when to stop sometimes, does he? XD
oldtime chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Good story thanks for sharing
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Okey I am not sure how I feel about this fic loooool
First : John swatting sam because he said he hated this life is kind abusive .He was being mean and jerk .
Then I really enjoyed the fic afterward .Very exciting .and you came up with very creative prank ideas loool
Poor sam .Dean really took it too far making sam lose his hair .
You managed to make John a little nicer at the end .he was somehow understanding .
I see his point spanking Dean cauee thing went too far .ORDERING PIZZA ? poor kids .
liked the fact that Dean said he may spank his brother again looool

again the father is an abusive , Jerk .I hated him swatting Dean at the end :(

Anyway .Great fic .you are an amazing writer .
dippycippy chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Adorable
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I don't know why but this one shot it one of my favorites. Maybe because it has a little of everything - humor, remorse, brotherly bonding, drama and a lot of love. I know its an older story but this was just a great job!
justawritier chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Nice story! I can totally see them getting into pranks that go too far when John was away.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, so many pranks! They never really turn out well, do they? I think they both took them a little too far, but they both paid dearly for them when John got home! LOL Good story!
Jingle For Goldfish chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I liked this a lot! I'm not familiar with the fandom, but you do a good enough job of characterizing everyone that it didn't matter. (And brothers are brothers everywhere, amirite?) Well written and entertaining. Good job!
ilikecrystals chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hey, awesome story! I really enjoyed it. Well written and very fun!
diamare chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Incredible story. I was laughing my ass off. You wrote Dean and Sam so well and they were really in character. The ending was really good too. It was like funny but at the same time bittersweet...I dunno if thats the word. But its like he promised he wont be a troublemaker but in the end he left for college anyway. And John would have preferred it if Sam had turned out like Dean instead of promising he wont be like Dean. Not sure if I'm really making sense...right...I'll shut up now. Anyway, I love you story and I hope you will write more like this.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was great! I really enjoyed it. Thanks :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS MY MOM AND I USE TO PLAY PRANKS ON EACH OTHER BUT IT NEVER GOT TO OUT OF HAND THANKS