Reviews for To Hell and Back
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Amazing! Oh how that would be so awesome if the show actually did have John come back...even just a day...sigh...wishful thinking...
aphaiaeternity chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
yes, bless this fic! i always felt something like this needed to happen, (but don't have the skills and motivation to write it) so angsty but fluffy i love that haha 3
New88 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
amazing how you managed to put everything together like that :) great job
- I do remember season 2. but I never thought Dean deserve a spanking lool .if anything Dean is on of these characters that I would never want to see spanked looool .
- Brithday spanking from a parent looool
- I like John saying he has no problem with him spanking sam but not punch him looool
- really loved the last part .and it kind reminded me why I uesd to love supernatural .I really like how bossy and controlling Dean is .looool .love the hug then the swat.
Thank you .
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh, that's a lovely story. Family bonding in a somewhat unique form (though you know, of all the things I can imagine John coming back for no matter what, this does seem to rather fit). I loved it, from Dean reaction to the announcement of the birthday spanking to John's lines about Hell to Dean feeling better to Dean using his regular demeanor to be such a wonderful brother. (To the way Sam reacts to that). Thanks!
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I read this on your website and it is still good nice job
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Not the visit Dean wanted from the grave! LOL! Very nice way to get Dean back on the straight and narrow *evil grin*
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
THANK YOU I NEED THIS CHAPTER THANK WITH 2MROO BEING MOTHERS DAY I AM MISSING MY MOM SO MUNCH IT WILL BE 23 MONTHS ON THE 18 SINCE I LOST MY MOM AND IT IS HAD THANKS FOR THE STORY IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES THAT MY MOM AND I HAD SAME WITH THE ONE ABOUT THE PRANKS