Reviews for something less ordinary
Scatman chapter 11 . 12/11/2015
Was the last sentence of chapter eleven a reference to the song burial? xD
shika93 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I don't think your Naruto-verse even knows what a "minor" is. At least all your stories that I've read so far. Not a complaint, just an observation.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Midoriori chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Tsuki Hanabira chapter 8 . 11/16/2013
what do you mean by cara. (sorry new in town) hehe
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
WHY IS HE CALLING HER CARA?!(sooooo confused•)
WarFlower chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
OMG o/o I'm in love...!

Yungsun chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
What's in the box?
kitten-chan chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
baby-kitsune I love your stories and this one is also great i love femnaruxkaka :3
Reeses and Gaara chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Dude... I lol'ed when Kakashi said "I didn't me to do that"... Great story... ]
Melikalilly chapter 11 . 11/2/2011
really good story
Erisa Daelyn chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
This has to be the oddest KakaNaru story I've ever read. I can't say that I like it, but I don't hate it either. I generally enjoy possessive/demon Kashi going after Naru but this one just seemed so sudden and fast along with the way it was really...vague and time-skipped.
Nyos chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Please note, this review is a critique. It is formed of my opinions and impressions. In other words, I'm not aiming to piss you off; I'm aiming to critique. That's what a review is.

While I ordinary adore the Kakashi and Naruto shipping..this I do not like much. Some can pull off the negative connotations associated with an adult's and child's intimate relationship. This is not one of them. He's a pedophile. There's no buildup - Kakashi is just suddenly very attracted to his student of whom is TWELVE. Naruto is frightened and he doesn't care. It's forced and it's quite icky.

There are several misspellings that can easily be corrected just within the first paragraph. Here's some:

"elete elite" "blood line bloodline" "intresting interesting" "could'nt couldn't" "preditory predatory" "platnium platinum" "had'nt hadn't" "extrodinary extraordinary" "remeber remember" "straitened straightened" "accausting accosting" "was'nt wasn't" "scareing scaring" "routs routes" "your you're"

If English isn't your first language, that's fine, it's not mine either, but spell check helps. As well as rereading the pages.

There are also quite a few grammar mistakes that I didn't bother correcting in this review. Overall, in my personal opinion this is not very well written. It needs a lot of work.
schnookums chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
Will there be more of this one? I hope so. I can't wait to read the updates, although I can't read for the next to weeks. Work stinks, lol.