Reviews for Finding Eden
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Ha! I was right! It is Reno.

I hope this isn't completely abandoned. It's really good.
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Aw, poor Vinnie...

So, I'm thinking/hoping the father is Reno. I do have one other in mind but I really hope it's not him.

I don't think I've said it yet, but this story is also made of amazingness!
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
*crosses Vincent off my list of possible fathers* Dang it!
MoonlightOrange666 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but I ran out of decent things to read on FFnet. I'm really glad I found this because it's really good already. Divorce, pregnancy. It reminds me a soap opera! (which is good because I love soaps) So, I shall now continue reading :)
SpaceNugget11 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
HOLY FREAKIN CRAP!

this thing is a freaking GOLDMINE OF AWESOME.

LIKE.

HOLEEEY...HOKAY.

*breathes*

DUDE.

He has always been a bit volatile, a bomb that could explode at any second. And Yuffie has always been able to match him, blow for blow, taunt for taunt. When they were enemies, they hated each other intensely and when they were lovers they went up in flames. He was a volcano, she a sandstorm and together they shone.

my eyes bled from the literary awesome.
SpaceNugget11 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*death throes*

but wait.

thars moooarrrrr
SpaceNugget11 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
dude I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sad when vinnie was like "vandals.they burned down the mansion."

Idk. i think it was the way it sounded in my head.

and HOOOOOOOOOOLiee shit THE ENDING.

i remember you mentioning this story to me jnr year but i dont quite remember how it went, which is good because it totes ups the suspense factor :D
SpaceNugget11 chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Okay let me just tell you:

The disconnected feeling crashes down when she has her first ultrasound. She sees the heartbeat, sees the little kidney bean shape and suddenly Yuffie feels like crying. There is a life inside of her, a tiny little person with a tiny little heartbeat.

and-

The air inside is smothering, mossy and green and choking and musty. She understands how he can live there. He has always carried his mistakes and sins across his shoulders, one giant, unnecessary cross he refuses to let down. The church reeks of death, sickly sweet and crippling. He would enjoy it there, wallowing.

He is sitting against a pillar, one leg outstretched, the other bent. His elbow rests on his knee. His head hangs against his chest. Only when she is barely five feet from him does he raise his head. Startlingly blue eyes, eyes that are so familiar and so distant, blink blearily up at her.

and-

She strides away without another glance, head held high and dignity intact. She did not beg, she did not plead. She did not cry and that is perhaps what helps the most.

LOVED those. Beautifully written and capture the moment SO well. Btw, just started thinking about that one time when we watched WICKED with xstina and we cried because of that beautiful song that totes describes our friendship...
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
so you're kind of amazing.

loved this line: Tifa has never felt so weak and Yuffie has never been so mothering.

wonderful sentence construct-tation and yes I know that's not a word.

btw Idk why but keep thinking about those sweat pants we made in avery junior year

hee~

people still ask me "so who's yufy"

and I go "it's yoofie you dumbass"

LOL
Missyluv chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
This is a really great story! You've done an excellent job portraying Yuffie and Tifa's emotions. I hope you continue with it. I want to see what happens next.
kisuno chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
yay! I'm so glad you've gotten back to updating - was worried for a little there :p great chapter and wonderful detail, as usual! love it, and welcome back! :]
marquis chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
So glad to see you're up and running again :) Very triumphant return, good drama, gotta love Yuffie. I had a slight feeling that Reno might turn up. And the chapter lengths are fine, I think, as long as they're frequent :D
Signora Ted chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
i love this story and hate having to wait :( please update again soon
JingYee chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
LOVE love love love this chapter. I want a happily ever after (or close) for Yuffie, but at the same time I have a feeling you're going to mix things up a bit more before any end is near. Either way, I'm sure I'll love it :) (Tifa is such a good friend)
ForgottenReveries chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Whoa...short but good chapter. I especially liked the last line. Hope Reno can make them trust him. Can't wait for next update!