Reviews for The Mechanics' Cap
*Gasp* Please Write more
Looking4thebest chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
KEEP AWN GOING
Looking4thebest chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Holy shits of the fuckers.
Looking4thebest chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
BEST OF THE BEST MA"AM/SIR
TheTrueCanadian chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I already didn't like Francis in this story but when you made him say he hats Canadians I woulda beat the shit outta him if I could.
Harry-Flashman chapter 11 . 12/5/2013
Chapter 11! A neat and entertaining love triangle story with a happy ending for two who were made for one another. Couldn't wish for better. Thank you! :P
Ally-Kat chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
It was awesome, I loved it. AWESOME WORK
Ernie chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
I love it! Great story!
EmoEevee345-REAL chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
Yes, it's real. Well, don't try to be American when you proved to all that you are British. Well, so am I.
EmoEevee345real chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
EmoEevee345 is my real account. Duh, not sidekick you idiot, it's psychic. Being a psychic myself, that's offensive.
TheLack6081 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
had that star wars battle song in my head the entire time Ü LOL

~JM ΔΏЮЖΣ
Airan11 chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Great job with the editing so far, I've noticed a few differences! Glad to see you writing again :)

I'll be reading the rest of the chapters tonight.
Urstoryisntgood chapter 11 . 11/14/2010
This is the ONLY good story u made :D
Epic Breadstick chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
I'm glad you're renovating the story. I like the whole Francis-Ellis-Zoey triangle, that's the case so-to-speak in my own story, with a few discrepancies. Even though it's sometimes hard to understand what i'm reading with the excessive adjectives and run-ons, i can tell you're a talented writer and I'm really looking forward to reading the renewed version.

keep up the good work!
Jalos chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
Um.

Not gonna lie here, Francis's zombification and then sudden death seemed a bit lame, in several respects.

1. I'm just a big fan of Francis in general (but this one doesn't really count, as it's just personal preference).

2. He's immune, as has been testified to by the countless scratches, bites and whatnot he's previously received from zombies. If he was infected, he'd have turned a long time ago.

3. It seemed like a cheap cop-out to me. You were having trouble figuring out how to solve the whole love-triangle issue, and this was an easy way out.

4. Zoey seemed to kill him far too easily. Muscular biker guy v. horror-movie-nerd-college-student? And the zombification process would have only made Francis stronger, not weaker. Plus it was just an anticlimax: "Oh no, Francis is a zombie! And he's about to kill Ellis! ...oh, wait, now he's dead." Sorta disappointing.

Other than that, the chapter was well-written and all, but I sorta stopped reading after Francis got zombified and subsequently killed. Sorry if this was harsh, but I felt that you are far, far too good a writer to resort to a plot twist like this.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »