Reviews for new york, i love you
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I'm intrigued and eager to read Chapter 4.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is an interesting start; I liked how you pieced this together as a continuation to Season's 3 finale.

Candi
ronan03 chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
getting away would probably be the best thing for jenny at this point. loved this chapter.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
amazing , as always.
wee birdy chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
this is so good! upload soon, please!
CB chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I have to say ... I really enjoy your stories .. they are just amazing. BUT ALSO.

I read the comment on your profile and I agree, like, 250% I was really effing pissed (for lack of better words) when I saw the UK promo. I just feel like the writers are ruining the only really good storyline they have going on because they think, for some reason, tearing apart CB is going to keep all us shippers out there watching and anticipating. But for me at least (personally) if it REALLY does happen it will sort of taint any further Chuck/Blair developments and really just cheapen everything. If he sleeps with that ... gahh... all I'll be able to think about whenever I see CB on screen will be ... "EW JENNY HUMPHREY .. CHUCK BASS YOU HAVE THAT LITTLE GOOD JUDGEMENT AND LOVE FOR BLAIR?" I'm not normally a SUPER intense ranting .. omg person about the show ... but that was until they really started to eff with CB, you know? I really really hope it doesn't happen ... their runing it )

anyway /end rant

PS. Isn't it just terrible, I mean really, what is the purpose of this show? For all the main characters to just have a go-round with each other at least once? STUPID.

I LOVE YOUR STORIES BTW

but I already said that :P
GirlwithSword chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Nice, I like the idea of Jenny finding some kind of redemption after the spiral she's been in. I really adored the fierce denial in the first chapter, that "fine, I don't wanna be here anyway"attitude. Great job.
shinetherapy chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
AW... Yeah, jenny needs someone exactly like Josh. This is so great! I love how you get inside her head. It's poignant and special but not overly sentimental. Update soon!
weavery chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
i read your caps-lock announcement (sorry, don't know how else could i name it) and i have to say i'm surprised you're on the "screw gossip girl" side. i mean, really - you will watch it anyways, won't you? (i really hope you do, 'cause from what i experienced, and you probably did too, i should now by now not to EVER trust a gossip girl promo, even the British one - especially the British one, lol.)
plus, there's much more that's going to happen... and we don't really know for the fact that they slept together (god forbid!) - i mean, yes, we know they kissed, we know Jenny blew out a candle, we know Chuck was standing by his bed, contemplating something while watching her sleep. we know that Chuck says "i thought you didn't love me. Jenny Humphrey was just..." and Blair is biting out "no, don't say her name!", and that she's assuming they did hook up.
but it's gossip girl. it's unpredictable and crazy.

and i love that you wrote this from Jenny's point, not Chuck's. and that you're not going through the action we've seen in the promo, you're going through the action that's happening after all of that.
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
i just loved it (:
Seph Meadowes chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
I like the beginning of this and I'm curious with where you're going with this. But it looks great so far and I can't wait to read more.

I can't help but like Josh but I don't know if he's really a creep or not so I'll just have to wait and find out.
ronan03 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
so glad that you added another chapter.i really like your idea of what may happen to is not always likable but she is always interesting.
stephanieflautist chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really liked this fic. It was well written and it was nice to read. I think this could be a good multi chapter fic as well about Jenny's new life away from New York and with the guy she meets on the bus. But whatever it's up to you whether you want to just leave this as a one shot or not.
shinetherapy chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! I;m still in total shock over the promo, only watched it five minutes ago. Never have i ever hyperventilated over a promo before. OMFG. am not coherent, but this is wonderful.
shrimpie15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was very descriptive and sweet. It shows the raw, vulnerable side of jenny humphrey. I think you should write a more detailed story about what happens between chuck and her. Well Done!