Reviews for 100 Colors in a Rainbow
Ellimer chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Somehow your story has made me like Kate/Neal a little bit more. I'm a Neal/Sara fan personally but I love your story.

Keep writting it,

-El
mac-and-cheese417 chapter 14 . 2/2/2011
you should totally just keep writing new ones...the older ones are good and if you go back and re-do them it'll take longer for the new ones and then i'll be sad...and when i'm sad i tend to blow up things, personal things that may or may not belong to you (haha, jk i wouldn't really blow up your stuff...on purpose) but please add another chapter soon cause you're writing is awesome as is
angbetheahotmail.com-Review chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
well, I personally have loved them all and don't want you to waste time re-writing something that was already good. Spend your time writing new stories. It's cool to see you grow as a writer. Plus we get more Neal that way. I say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Good stuff, more please. Sincerely.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 14 . 1/31/2011
Nice, don't fix your old ones. Look back, after you've written some more, and see how much your writing has improved.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
I love these. The last one made it almost hard for me to breathe. Imagining the longing for outside and being trapped... Beautiful. ~Nayah
Sparky Dorian chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
Oooh. That was superbly written. It made me think. Poor Neal!
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Depressing, but with a uplifting mood. If that makes any sense, if not, it's a good thing.

-K
Seanachie chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
so sad
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
O.0
Sparky Dorian chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Hmm. I really liked this, it was deep. Neal is amazing and I loved how he was only focused on getting to Peter.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
I think I want more...

-K
Sparky Dorian chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
Aw, sweet. Neal rocks. And so does Peter. Haha! I went and watched the end. I think that's what he was talking about... but not entirely sure. I liked this one, it was good. Neal, as usual, was able to outsmart him. Haha... Neal.
Ursula4x chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Ah, Poor Neal. Already so wounded and so young.
Wondo chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
An unhappy little boy... very moving description of young Neal.
bittergreen chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
I agree Neal is a person who cares 'too deeply'. He is a passionate person. It is yet to be seen how he will respond to heartbreak. I love that you gave us some insight into his early past, and what might have shaped him. Please keep these coming! They really make me think!