Reviews for The Clearing
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
You know, I keep waiting to read one of your fics and comment that, "Yes, it was great, Zae," but the truth is they are all freakin' brilliant and awesome and eloquent and I'm running out of adjectives to describe them! They are too good. They make me want more than what TPTB are giving us on the actual show. I get lost in your fantastic fics and I can't help but wonder...

...why the crap aren't you wrting for NCIS? You could pen the most vague Tiva episode in the history of the show, but that episode would speak volumes and all the Tiva freaks out there would squee until we peed our pants!
time.forgets chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was really beautiful /sniffles. And you really captured the essence i guess, of Tony. Great job as always ) Jules
tonysmel chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
If this is "drabble", I vote for more drabble! This is an absolutely exquisite little piece. Emotionally crushing, yet so full of hope. Just perfect. Thankyou.
cymraes chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
lovely rhythms
Azilee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is simply beautiful.
23roses chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh! love!
mia58 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
You are an astute observer of human nature. Even though Tony is a fictional character, his reaction to his father's death is very real. I have a friend with a similar relationship with a parent now deceased and I saw all this unfold just like this.

The ending is so touching. And in light of Tony's recent behavior, much needed to keep my like of all things Tiva alive. Thank you.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I liked this very much, very much indeed.

Very hopeful.
I like hopeful.

Good job!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
really good one :) i think if anyone would have found him it would have been ziva, and glad she did thanks for the great read
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
"Ziva will help him put the remnants of his family onto a truck. Put him back together with a softness for which she isn't known."

Love, love, love this! I love gentle Ziva.

"This is the one who stops the door from turning out of control."

Very nice.

I really liked this story. It's very touching. Great job as always.
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Swee drabble :)
Ryalin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Zaedah, your stories are such a treat! This one was just lovely.
P. Hershberger chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This was so gorgeous yet heart breaking for Tony. Fantastic job! :)
outtabreath chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Ah, beautiful as always - poetry, not prose.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
My heart was breaking for Tony, not just for the loss of his father but his realization that he'd been lost to his father practically his whole life. Then Ziva was there and the way her mere presence was enough to bring him back was more than enough to mend my cracking heart. (And I can't wait for the next chapter of Symbiosis!)