Reviews for False Attraction
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
[ "Just think of all the girls! I'd be batting them off with a broom! Not that I really ever have a broom with me..."]
...that would be terrifying...
._.
Anitasonia1998 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow, this story seems intersting!
Dee Elle chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Well, this fic may not have been updated in 8 months, but I really, really liked it! Here's to it being updated!
DarkSapphireXx chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
hehehe, ahh love this story! :)

ooh eggy! :) i love him, he should have another appearance! and why on earth did give away his red scale of all things? well, i look forward to gold and silver's progress ;)
tahleth chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I like how this story is progressing. c: Keep up the good work! I'm pretty excited about the next chapter!
aksdlhfklsd chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
I'm loving this so far. The storyline is very interesting, and I adore this couple, even if it's only one-sided. I really like your writing style. I can't wait to read more of this.
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I hope you continue this story. I was getting into it and then it ended just like that.

-link-
Alex Dark-serpent chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow! It is kind of rare to see a story like this. Most of the gold/silver pairing stories areither one-shots or from Gold's point of view. I am somehwhat disappointed to find that this is not an M rated pairing. I like gold/silver stories that are m rated with a plot that is good. It is nothing against you though. This is pretty good in my opinion and I have barely read the first chapter.

-link-
B-pod chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Hurray, you're still writing this! xD I'm so happy, I thought you never would. I hope you keep up with it, because even though it has been forever, I still love this story and can't wait to see where it's going.
No name chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
I really like this story, so can you please finish it or lead up to a point where the story resolves itself. Please i need you to do this it would mean a lot to me.
Arya May chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
This is awesome, especially chapter 1..i really hope you update this soon, it now holds my intrest...
Twisted Angel XD chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Yayyy an update! I thought you gave up on this storyy! It's sooo cutee! :D Aww Silver and Gold are just adorable togetherrr
Syeroix chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Cute.

I'll be watching for updates.
DainoChild chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
LMAO this story is so wonderful. I love the thinking behind the Attract, very clever, and extremely funny. Oh, that Togepi XD
ravenous chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
this story is great, please write more. it's so funny :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »