Reviews for Fools Rush In
liferscove2118 chapter 6 . 6/21
I love what you have posted. If you ever come back to this I know I'd read it.
loveorpain chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
sneaky sneaky
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Please update soon
ILoveAnime89 chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Love it update again soon.
kceeluv chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
I wish I could read ur mind so I ciuld know how the rest of the storyline turns out, because I love this story wohld have been one of my top favs
GeorgieGirl75 chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Well this review is a waste of time I guess because it looks like this story has been abandoned. Which is really to bad because I really really loved this story and the character of Paige. I hate that this is yet another well done SOA / Jax that will never bepicked back up. It is a shame. Great story...
IloveDory chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
I love this story so far please keep going :)
jessidamon chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
I don't know why you stop writing this story but you really should continue it is really good. I would love to see what happens next. please update again soon!
Kamaria Jay chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Wow, I really like this story. What's going to happen to Jax and Paige? What about Tara And Wendy?

I really hope you update soon, I would really like to see what happens next.
Jenna chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
more please a lot more. i love this story.
MischievousAngel0923 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I realize that I already reviewed, but I came across your story again and I have to say...I really hope you continue it, I enjoy reading it so much and it's just the begining. It's such an original storyline that it continues to be a refreshing read each time I read it again. I really hope continue working on it!
HorrorFan13 chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Awesome update soon
SighNoMore11 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I really like this story, it is well written and has a good plot. It is not like any other SOA fic that I have read, which is a good thing. I personally am getting annoyed with seeing the same exact thing with every SOA fic that I read, so it was nice that I stumbled upon this one. Anyways I hope that you update this in the near future.
First Lady Lestat chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Ok, so I'm like 4 months late but, I love this story, your OFC is believable and relatable realistic, your format is easily readable and your grammar is good as well. I also love that you've kept the SOA in character, and didn't turn them into unfamiliar character with familiar kudos to you for having an original OFC in SOA story. There are so many OFC's in the SOA section who are all the same, someones long-lost/forgotten daughter/sister, the best friend forever, the unwarranted bitchy slutty 'tough' chick, the broken and abused girl running from her horrible past, AKA the Mary-Sue. There are so many useless, badly written and overly clich├ęd MS here it's sicking, so it's a breath a fresh air to read a good OC fic, good job, and I really hope you decide to come back and continue this story soon
suziQ22 chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Please update, I love this story. Can't wait for more!