Reviews for Walking Backwards
Sheeijan chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Just found this story and it's been a fun read. Fluff is good to balance the angst out there. I love that Bella isn't all miserable and completely irritating in this story. It's possible to have feelings for someone and still function!

Thanks for writing and sharing!
ana1973 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Glad you came back to it, good chapter and finding more out about e&b. looking forward to reading more.

LikeToRead22 chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
So great to see an update for this chapter! I really enjoyed it. Seems like maybe Edward is getting a bit more bold in voicing his feelings about Bella? Maybe? But, poor Bella thinks he's talking about someone else. I love Jasper's little inquiries...wondering what is boned-headed friend (or isn't) doing. Thanks so much for writing! I hope future chapters are easier for you to write!
muzaklover chapter 8 . 8/23/2010
Could they be anymore clueless? Great job. Good to see you back.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Every Edward in every story is incomplete without mood swings.
2402a chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Missed you!

My favorite place to study was actually at dartmouth. There was a library called Sanborn or sandborne, don't remember exact spelling. It was an old english style library. Two floors and dark. There were little coves with built in bookcases and each one had an old style arm chair. They served tea everyday at 4. It was so lovely. One of the things I miss most about dartmouth
laugh-love-live-always chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
Poor Bella and poor Edward.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Oh, Edward so clueless. Great chapter.
grabadietcoke chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I like how he tried to tell her. She won't realize it of course, but he did try.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Edward must be intrigued with her after the green eye thing.
laugh-love-live-always chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Interesting story, good plot.
carebear309 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Love how they are both so clueless that they were talking about one another. Hopefully dinner will lead to revealing more :)
eyelubtwlight chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I love the story i Just started today, I can't wait to see what happens next!
stephibaby chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
my favourite place to study was in my high school's massive music suite. there was a large practice room with a wall made entirely of windows, and i'd sit against the piano and look out onto the lake outside while i studied.

loved the chapter. i have been in bella's predicament more times than i would like to think, giving girl advice to a guy i am hopelessly head over heels for. except they never secretly liked me. it was always another girl. *sigh*

can't wait for the next chapter!

Fliberty chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I love Jasper in this story; his relationship with Bella is so sweet and protective.

I love the way that Edward and Bella are so great together in comfortable situations like the way they gel as a team to work together and how they have their hot chocolate tradition after doing a tour together.

I'm glad Jacob is keeping things platonic and not trying to push things beyond friendship. He can be a good friend to Bella if he doesn’t push his luck.

I loved the conversation in the library. I’m glad Edward is being honest with himself about his feelings now. Bella is so blind, I can‘t wait to find out how dinner goes!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »