Reviews for When Fate is Betrayed
Paige Krauspe chapter 26 . 11/28
Hi there I just want tell you that I love your writing and the story about Zero and Yuki beening together then her brother Kaname, so please keep writing, want to know more for thoes two together, just wish that the anime serises of Vampire Knight were your story about them cause I love them about. Thank you.
Love it chapter 26 . 7/24
Awesome Plz update
lovefox chapter 15 . 6/24
whaaaaaaa! i don't think your writing sucks! it's fucking awsome
Dalla chapter 26 . 6/17
Type your review here.I like it a lot it the best fanfiction I've ever read, please continue writing.
lovefox101 chapter 24 . 6/6
loved the coment at the end. hahahahaha
Hey. Great story so far. Actually this is my second Time reading it! lol did u know that one of matsuri-sama's editors is named midori? Hehe I hate do you have Instagram?
miarocksyou chapter 26 . 5/22
NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNOOOOO!*SOB**SOB**SOB*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT MIRE THIS IS A REALY GOOD STORY WHY! PLZ MORE PLZ PLZ PLZ T_T T_TB.
T_T
That was...horribly AWESOME!
ShadowHunter chapter 26 . 4/14
Plz make more PLZ I can't wait anymore.
dragonmon12345 chapter 15 . 3/18
Whoa whoa Whoah Whoah Whoah. I'm on ch. 15 and whoa. SHE FREAKIN CHOCKED YUKI IN A HOSPITAL ROOM BY JUMPING IN THROUGH THE FREAKIN WINDOW! WHO FREAKIN DOES THAT? PSYCHOPATHS, THAT'S WHO. I FORESHADOW HER GOING TO AN ASYLUM.
Cool
emily chapter 26 . 1/9
Can you write more? I want to knew what Zakuros high school life is like.
Yuki's Baby chapter 13 . 1/1
You should knoow it is gonna have some vampire in the child
Guest chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Make more chapters pls i love reading this in my spair time and i kind of want to make my own but I'm worried tht nobody will like it