Reviews for Flutter
Amulet Rafia chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Ugh I wish there was more :(
sasorilover7 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
awww! you should make this a regular story like your others! it's really good!
Marie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I would suggest to read the manga though the feelings that the author express are like the title it seems quite deep and realistic at the same time without overdoing it.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I had read this story b4 n couldn't rmmbr if I had reviewed or not..mayb yes n mayb no..haha

anyways, I love ur stories like I always does n I like this story too.I do wish to know what would happen between Amu n Ikuto..I love them both tgthr a lot.

plus, I sort of understand how Amu 's like there this thorn in ur heart n u know it's there but u can't pull it out..

it hurts but u couldn't care less..u want it to stop, but at the same time u don't..liking someone unrequitedly is painful especially when they kept giving u mixed signals n let u give urself false hope only to b crushed into bits n pieces..

I do hope u continue with the is interesting and ur writing skills attracts me to read more since I like how u describe things.

hope to c the nx chapter! if there is any...

candycloud8 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Hello my dearest favorite author, :)

You have incredible writing skills. I do appreciate that you write for us. Thank you for that. Also, this story seems to be interesting and pulling me in, just as always. I shall put you on story alert. Ja ne!
AmutoForever chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really like this story. It's cute, gentle and somehow soothing. I kinda feel the same way as Amu does. Except my crush is my best friend and quite popular. He tells me almost everything, so my heart keeps shattering into pieces. He once asked me if he and I were a good pair. I managed to keep my cool and say that it was highly doubtful.

Your story has a few minor mistakes, but other than that it's nice. I would like to see Ikuto's point of view in the next chapter. I really want to see what he thinks. Also, the mysterious blonde haired boy... Heh. Update soon, mmkay?
AnAverageLeo chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I want to bomb your school now, without you in it, of course.
Azure for Sure chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
please continue this story as fast as possible

im in love with this sotry :3
dark angel vs light angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That's so cute and sweet lol keep writing more _
WhisperedNonsense2.0 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I really like this story! I hate it when guys only talk to u to get help in school or sumthing! Been there, done that -_-
idk xD chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Amazing first chappie update soooon! ;D
Amuto-4eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
yeah! new story. im liking it already

that mystery dude's tadase right...

i can already see the jealousy train coming fast on its track ;P
nab2000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is a good start to the story! I'm assuming that she is not very 'cool and spicy' around Ikuto and can't even try to, yes? The way Ikuto is portrayed in this story is...nice. (I tried to think of a better word. . ) I would consider him a gentle playboy/flirt. He is mischievous, but he seems to be friendly enough to others. Does he somewhat portray that dude you told me about?

As for the purpose of writing, make sure you don't misspell simple things. I saw a few mistakes (which I can't point out anymore..._ ) that need fixing. Other than that, good job so far!

candyland21 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
goddamn, wat did u like go and copy my life or something? really?...sry bout that...[and now fades away in stupidity...] so yeah um AWESOME STORY! really is, i like it