Reviews for Love Is All Around
I know it's been a few years since you did this fic but I'm begging you to at least do their wedding?! Pretty please!
It's awesome! (And this series is probably the reason im gonna fail my physics A level tomorrow).
I love huddy :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
please write more!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
cool
danny2394 chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
I have been reading all your stories for the last few weeks and i can honestly say they're some of the best ones i've read. And i've read almost every House fanfic i can find. Ur doing a great job. I can't wait to read the next chapter
housefangirl25 chapter 18 . 5/23/2012
Hi I really like the way you wrote House, and Cuddy. They have been my favorite couple since I started watching the show. I hope that you will write some more to this because I just recently found the first story and have been reading your stories for the past few days. I really enjoy them great job.
alddi chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
i love this fic!please continue soon :)
Percy's Gadzooks chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
I don't know why you stopped writing this, because this series truly is amazing and deserves to be carried on. I think I just read all of your stories in a two week span and I'm wishing there was more. I read three of them in one day, it was so good. Never once was I bored while reading your fics. In a lot of huddy series they get very repetitive, especially when the baby comes long, but not in your case. You always managed to make every one fresh and new and exciting. I love the banter between house and cuddy and also between house and Wilson, especially the gay jokes. Those are hilarious. Grandma cuddy is a hoot. You made John house perfect for the stories he was in. Calvin is my favorite mr. Cuddy is all of the fIcs that I've read. And last but not least, I can never get enough of Natalie. She is a great friend for cuddy. Please start this story again and forget about anyone who leaves a nasty review. They are not worth the trouble.

~Zooks
Minkia chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
Hey, your stories are great, when are you going to updat this? We really need stories like that!
BETEDELSTEIN chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
olha acabei de ler as 13 finc que voce escreveu sobre a cuddy e o House e devo disser que fiquei apaixonada por elas .voce escreve muito bem. continue escrevendo pois suas finc tiram um pouco da saudade HUDDY DOS nOSSO CORAÇÕES
JLCH chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
This whole series has been wonderful. I do hope you continue it, there is so much more to explore...
newdayz chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
this is one of the best Huddy stories I have read, you write their characters so well. If only they had done some couples counseling during season 7...we may not have been in the pickle we are now.
huddy832 chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
I had a lot to read since last time :)

great!and the conversation was so perfect it made me sad.I m convinced House really thinks those things about himself (- not just in your fanfic;)-I wish, House writers would at least let him try talking to Cuddy..
BJAllen815 chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
I enjoyed this story and hope that you continue. I also hope that this retreat will stop some of the hitting, pinching and threatening that you have in your story. It's out of character and frankly, just gets a little old.

I hope that you look at this as constructive criticism and keep writing. I think you are very creative and hope that you continue to write.
eetfuk2 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
Nice work! Really looking forward to the next chapter. I actually read all of your work a few weeks ago, man was I obsessed with this lol Cheers!
TaniaMD96 chapter 18 . 4/4/2011