Reviews for Hollow Fox
austin.t.shelley chapter 1 . 1/20
Nice job I like how you use the old man as a punching bag he was too on the populace
nicholas.souddress chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
I hope one day you finish the story, Hollow Fox is amazing
Unknown2112015 chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Nice, I can not wait for chapter 9. I liked the way you wrote this for it was good and nice flow to it. I like the way you merged it all together. Please be not like the others and kill this story and not finish it.
Ghost chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I hope you update this fanfiction
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
good story
Ranmaleopard chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for more. Is Anko in Naruto's harem?
doubledamn chapter 8 . 10/19/2014
I am really, REALLY enjoying your work. Whenever you do a crossover it's never forced. You always manage to make seamless interaction between the two worlds. And that is worthy of much praise.

Great story, I can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.

P.S
Bleach Dragon Ball Naruto
Reiryoku Ki Chakra

Your opinion, true or false?
Ballazan chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
NEW CHAPTER NOW!
nero 44 chapter 8 . 10/1/2014
perfect. i wonder how suna and sound will deal with 2 arrancars and a demon vessel with vizard abilities.
246vili chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
Neji was killed in a wicked way. Nice! From the reaction Temari made when Naruto was baiting Gaara I asume Temari won't join his future harem. I imagine Hinata and Haku will be able to live with that :).
Hope you won't forget to finish/rewrite this story sometime.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
Lol, never before I read a fic where Haku's bunny got so much role. Haku's worrying about her Chappy made me laugh a lot.
Good story so far. Keep it up.
246vili chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Fugaku just got killed in a wicked way, then Itachi became the new clan head and practically says 'thank you' to the two Espada? Considering how you describe (the mayority of) the Uchiha clan, I assume they won't just 'swallow this pill' as they say. Nothing two former Espada can't handle I guess.
246vili chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Holy sh***! Grimmjow and Tia as Naruto's adoptive parents? Now that will be entertaining (which means a LOT of ass kicking for the arrogant idiots of Konoha).
Can't wait to read more.
Zayabel13 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I had a spaz attack of "what"s when he said Zangetsu xD
Soul chapter 5 . 7/28/2014