Reviews for Hollow Fox
OmegaUltima chapter 8 . 1/8
Another deadfic, great; why are all the good ones like that?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
hope to see more chapters out
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
Haku's sword Should be like Toshiro's sword, Loved Neji's death scene now I want to see what takes place in the invasion what will Hiruzen do? side with Orochimaru?
zanpaktomaster chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
In addition to my first comment, she also said that in a way it dances. The release phrase for the shikai is "Dance, Sode no Shirayuki!"
zanpaktomaster chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
Also, UPDATE
zanpaktomaster chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
Haku's zanpakuto should be sode no shirayuki due to the fact that in chapter 5 she called her pet rabbit "Chappy"
kerry.wallace40 chapter 8 . 8/12/2017
Wondering if haku's sword will be hyorinmaru or side no Shirayuki and if naruto will be getting any more girls and or women and if so if they will be gettin zanpakutos and if naruto will be getting any of the other zanpakutos like senbonzakura kageyoshi. Love it so far. Keep it up.
Dreiller chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
Grimmjow and Tia are parent, and yes it's a good story, a lot of idiots died there. Naruto with a smile and a personality in Grimmjow is an idea that I liked.
I look forward to the sequel
Thanks for the story
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 7 . 6/16/2017
Hey will this story ever be finished?
Carol542 chapter 8 . 2/10/2017
please update soon
biohazzard777 chapter 8 . 2/1/2017
Hope there is a next chapter.
LordHatredX chapter 8 . 1/17/2017
very good story to bad it been so long since an update

! ! ! !
mizukikage chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
Dang it, was looking forward to reading more...
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 1/11/2017
Ch 8

That was justifying true unleashed power . I don't know if he could use Bala Cero and the other variations. Or further improve as Shingami and Higher Hollow from his other half but is toe to toe with the Snake sanin which is good and his adoptive parents Vasto Lords in a boot . Time to sleep .

Update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
Ch 3 On no Team Disaster . Kuubi is this for in Sword Zangetsu Kurama No Kuubi ?!