Reviews for The Hardest Rule to Keep
Coolmon54 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I really like Gibbs he is half badass and half awesome father!
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Great story! Really believable, not many people can write tony and gibbs well.
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is so sad, but lovely at the same time. Very well written, I enjoyed it, thank you, VP.
likecigar chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very well done. Thanks for writing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Beautiful story. You captured a wonderful moment perfectly. Nicely done! :)
AuntStacy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nicely done, loved the way you wrote the dialogue and characterizations. You managed to portray Tony as emotional but not too sappy and Gibbs as supportive but mostly mute. Great job, thanks for writing!
Renegone chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I liked this! Well done. I'm always surprised when people can write Gibbs with the same kind of understatement that characterizes him on the show. You pulled it off! Tony was believable, too, and I propose that the show adopts your idea of his history, because it rocks. :)
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh, this was great.
And the fact that he almost got married and that she died would make it perfectly clear why he's acting the way he's acting nowadays.
I like this...I love my Gibbs/Tony moments! :)
M.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
very well written and a very good followup to the scene. I can imagine that it would happen.
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
very nice, thanks for sharing.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Excellent story!
Anne chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Well done. Love the interaction between the two - so true to both characters.
LN8866 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was so good! Made me cry!
suejacken chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was a very touching story. You did a very good job describing Tony's feelings. I am glad that he was able to talk to Gibbs about everything including his mother. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Such a heartbreaking story, but it was beautifully written! I love the Tony and Gibbs bonding! Thanks!