Reviews for Identity Crisis
mayball31695 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aww I like that ending ;)
PixieSky chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
i very much enjoyed this. i am a little late, but i really liked it.

i give it two thumbs up!
apedarling chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
love it! This is soooooo awsome i wish this had happened too. So good, wow this could, should have been in the show.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Okay, so seeing as Obsession was this lame piece of OOC $hit, I don't think this is OOC at all. I mean, come ON! All of a sudden Tony is MADLY in love with this woman and he can't help but follow her around or try to help her it was just so URGH! So weird! Damn writers! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

anyway, I really really liked this. Ziva with all of the Tony's... good job. :)
AlenaMai chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG, i just realized, that despite tony's admission on truth serum, he has been doing a pretty good job at living his life without ziva. well done for seeing that.

and don't worry, i don't think that you're the only one that was mad at obsession. i nearly threw something at the TV!
tatianamaslany781 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow! Awesome job with this! I really do hope they explain what was up with tony in obsession! My friend and i have decided that he somehow knew the girl or thr family. It was my idea but she agreea. Anuwau, great job with this! I absolutely luved it!
tivaloverrr chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
i like it. :D and i liked how you did a bathroom scene. because their bathroom scenes are always awesome. :P
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
gr8 stry! luv it! awesom!
just-off-the-key-off-reason chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Really great story. I wish this would've happened instead.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
really good :) much better than that dumb episode tuesday night... that was seriously disappointing...thanks for the great read :)
lamersammy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great story.. i hope something like this happens to clear this Tiva mess up. This is going to be my comfort story until i see what happens next. Again great job! Cant wait to read whats next!
Bballk2332 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Thank you for writing this. That episode made me very upset with Tony as well. This made me feel better about it.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aw, that was awesome! seriously. shdve happened on the show. i really like how you linked it to previous events.
Asharlee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I loved Ziva's Forwardness lol
ComfySweats chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I loved this! I'm absolutely convinced that the only reason Tony got all "obsessed" with this woman (not to mention his ONS with the coffee girl) is because he's struggling with the fact that he can't have what he really wants, aka Ziva, due to the rules...

I would have loved an ending like this!