Reviews for Post Obsession Conversation
BrokenKage chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
So cute!
Athena13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
So calm, patient, and understated for an expression of deep love. I really enjoyed this. Great story.
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I really enjoyed this story & am about to move forward with your other stories.
simys chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
well that must have been the least ockword coming out ever
periodically chlorinated chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Dunno what people were saying about you not keeping Gibbs and Tony in character...thought you did an excellent job of it. Gosgirl sent me your way and now I am really happy I tried some Tibbs.

*clicks on next fic in this story line*

pCl
lilz54 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Nicely done!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
'Figured' (pun intended) it was about time I got to reading this one, that started the whole thing off! Wonderfully tender, touching beginning of a follow on scene from one I loved in the show... two close friends giving each other support until Tony reveals more. Loved the line 'I date 'em, you marry 'em' and the thought that the head slaps are kept going through nostalgia! Beautifully realised conversation which leads to Tony unintentionally letting slip he regards Gibbs as his soul mate, and then trying to cover it up and backpedal in typical Tony 'deflecting' fashion and then Gibbs slowly but surely whittling away at him... love the dog with a bone analogy. And Gibbs' own confession of what Tony is to him was so touching and yet so plausible and a lovely ending choice with him using 'Jethro'.
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I really liked this
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Though I don't read a whole lot of slash, this was believably written and extremely in-character. Loved the emotional connection you portrayed...I'm a firm believer that 'soul mate' can mean so many different things, and the way you wrote it was beautiful. Well done, Kester, bravo! :)
Lidil chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Nice.

Well done.
Sweetsexytony chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Watched "Obsession" last night-hadn't seen it since it first aired- and immediately returned to this story to re-read it. Just amazing...I can't believe how well you picked up where they left off. Watching the episode, there was such an intimacy between those two (that, or it's just all of the unresolved sexual tension that I'm creating for them in my mind!), and your story just made it happen.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
wonderful concept... love that they talked this through so logically, admitted their need(/attraction) to one another without acting on it... i suppose that's what the sequel is for hopefully?
clexfan chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
WOW, very well written!
Ailith111 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Love it! Going to read the sequel now!
gibbsgirl75 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Really well done and in character. I liked this a lot!