Reviews for Sinister Motives: An Earth 723 Fic
Whispering Maiden chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good story! I have to be honest though, the reason I started reading the story in the first place is because I saw your picture of Dark Wing Duck wearing the doctor's scarf with the tardis flying around for the display pic. Classy taste my friend :D
Epidot chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Getting very interesting (and a bit scary). Wasn't there a child with the lady in the dressing room?

...I can actually feel my stomach prepare itself for the worst.
Chugimir chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
Please update soon
Drifting One chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
You can't . . . you cannot possibly leave us hanging. That is cruel. It should be illegal. Why? *sob* Why did you stop there?

So, what's the mutation? Or is the child just really, really ugly?
Drifting One chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
I'm afraid Kurt wil be next, unless the serial kiler really won't go after males. But wasn't this lady just a plastic surgery nightmare? Or am I getting her onfused with someone else? Please update! This is so amazing!
Drifting One chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
I like it very much! The dialogue is very natural, and everyone is very much in character. You understand how people interact, which is definitely important for a story this epic. I assume it will be epic, yes? At least fifteen chapters? Perhaps not.

But it is very well written. It's an easy and enjoyable read, with none of the distracting errors so common to fanfiction. Good job, and I hope to see more!
Drifting One chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
This is very interesting. I feel compelled to read on, but there are no other chapters! Please update soon! And who is Marta and Suzie's mother? Just wondering.

Good story, well written, intense . . .
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'm very interested in how the story is going to develop - I liked it a lot.