Reviews for Getting to Know You
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 5 . 5/4
Oh please do update soon XD love it!
TheRedScreech chapter 3 . 2/22
I am loving this so much right now! I have tears in my eyes!
Soo cute
Can't stop laughing... more plz more... Great idea
Denise chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
: - )
Morning Glorious chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved that moment where April realized the Turtles were snuggling up with her to soak up body heat. I also enjoyed the chapter with her and Raph. His character is spot-on (imo). My other favorite is the Turtle Home Security System. Great work! )
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
BABIES...BEING DORKS (and adorable...)
Michael J Angelo chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Oh man okay, it's been a while since I've read a story that really brought a smile to my face. April getting to know the guys, buying that pet book and teasing Raph, was just too sweet to read about- especially that last chapter, it killed me ;A;

A job on characterization too, it was way too perfect. Definitely gonna have to add this to my list of favorite turtle fics ever.

By the way, did you write this with the 2003 universe in mind? I assume so since she has her shop, but I can just as easily see this taking place in the old movies!verse too. :')
JenEvan chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Equal amounts of LOL and awws :)
Liked these little slices of life of how April and the turtlrs, and how they grow to become family.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
April, wake up. You need to go to bed.

Kudos!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
You had me at 'coffee.'

Now, that's a genius Donnie line. Yeah! That's it adding this to my Favorites. :D
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Nice!
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Nice graceful ninja ending.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Woah!
NiktheKnight chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I swear to god, this is the best thing I've read on this site. You had me in hysterics and going aww.