Reviews for Astronomy Lessons on the Moon
Nyxacith chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
So I've finally started watching PGSM, despite my aversion to live action, but I am not disappointed by how awesome it is. (Even the live action is so bad that it's good.) And oh goodness, the Minako/Rei interactions. All the MinaRei feels I've been getting from the show made me crave some good fanfiction about them. When I stumbled upon your stories, I found not good stories, but amazing ones. You, my friend, are undoubtedly the best PGSM Minako/Rei author I've come across.

I was reading your stories at a whim at around 1am because I couldn't get PGSM out of my mind, and it wasn't until around 2:30am when I stopped. I am a sucker for fluff and confession stories, so I especially loved this one. I love how you show Rei's gradual progress from dislike to admiration to affection of Minako. You portrayed their rivalry quite well (which made me incredibly happy because I adore and fangirl over stories that show a relationship that develops from dislike or even hatred to love).
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
HOLY i dont know which one i liked most... this one of the sequelll AAAH really well written both! and i LOVED the characters! 3
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Yay, it continues! *hurries to the next fic*
Museless Fool chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Although I haven't seen PGSM I feel like I haven't missed much while reading this. I haven't really thought of Minako and Rei as a couple(I'm more of a Makoto/Ami fan)but your writing makes them seem completely natural.

Well done!
Daniel Wesley Rydell chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I don't have a whole lot to say about this one beyond the fact that I do like it a lot, and I realized today that I had never gotten around to reviewing it. So, few things I may have picked up. One, you make some note of the Senshi's (is that even the right word? Senshi's? Senshi-ii? *shrug*) strengths, even if it is a subtle allusion. Where Mars has stronger powers, Jupiter is physically stronger. Where Venus is more tactical, Mercury is faster on her feet.

Secondarily, and I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but I noticed an interesting correlation. Reiko helped Minako awaken her Senshi powers. It's a huge correlation with the show in my opinion, and if it was intentional, I applaud you! If it wasn't, well... YAY anyway!

I love how this is in Minako's view, how she struggles so much to come to grips with the fact that she feels differently for Rei as opposed to the other Senshi. The inner turmoil as she realizes what she feels and she learns how to deal with that. And then the big reveal...

This is a great story, an amazing beginning to the chronology that you've set up here and I'm sorry it took me so long to review it!

dwr
hanyou chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Grah. I loved this.

I'll admit that I'm a sucker for PGSM's Silver Millennium. It's just so intriguing. Past lives are a point of emphasis in the series, yet the only glimpses we get are rare and Usagi-centric. That leaves so much room for exploration, especially in terms of character development, and I really enjoyed what you've done here. The slow and believable progression of their relationship, the battle over leadership, the overall obliviousness when it came to each other's feelings...yep, that's Rei and Minako for ya. Doesn't matter if it was thousands of years ago.

I also appreciate that you tied this in to the present. I think it's very likely that Minako remembered the deep connection she had with Mars and it colored her actions, especially in the beginning of the series. I can definitely picture her sighing like the romantic she is over old memories (and getting motivated to make new ones, of course).

Thanks for yet again contributing to an underrepresented aspect of this fandom.
WKM chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
how cute! eek!
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aww this was such a great prequel loved it _ love ur other ones too! hope to keep seeing more good stuff ]
xoxoPAUxoxo chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
there are no words to describe how much I love this story. Honestly it is by far the bes Silver Millenium fic I've read.

Keep up the awesome job you're doing. I look forward to read more from you.

xoxoPAUxoxo
Khmyh chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
O, very lovely.
I really like how you linked the stories together, one in the past and one in the present.
The sceneries are great too, very beautiful. My mind don't usually form such beautiful pictures when I'm reading fanfics, but this one made my mind fill with glistening water and sparkling stars in the sky.
Sailor Doc chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well wtitten, well thought out and very nicely put together as the scenes flowed beautifully, one to another.

This may be your best to date.

It goes directly to my favorites!

Sailor Doc...more please! _
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
yei! this was cute and now the circle is complete! lol, very cute my friend...as always :)
Kimberly chapter 1 . 5/6/2010