Reviews for As the Falcon Hath Her Bells: Taking Flight
vickety chapter 25 . 11/29/2016
This was really good.
wine witch chapter 24 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for this wonderful story. I am looking forward to reading the 2nd part.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
Outstanding story line throughout. I look forward to reading the next story.
Suzi Q
BlueWater5 chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
Great story! Looking forward to reading the sequel.
Carling chapter 24 . 2/3/2014
I enjoyed this story immensely. I adore spending time with Snape and Hermione and seeing the magical world from their point of view. I love what you've done with Draco.

But so far Harry's side of things make no sense and is completely out of character. The big deal about Harry is that despite looking like his arrogant jock father, he is more like his mother in character, but Sev remains stubbornly blind to that, in canon. He does sometimes take Hermione for granted, but he'd never just shut her or Ron out so completely over quidditch and a romance. And what's the deal with him going off to be a quidditch star, when he's one of Voldemort's prime targets and has his own personal vendetta against Voldemort due to the deaths of his parents? It's puzzling.
Carling chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
You did a very good job of humanizing Draco. When I started reading this he seemed to be a very one dimensional prat. Now he has some depth to him.

You did a good job earlier with Ron, too. I know this story has been around for over a decade but I hope good reviews still make you proud of what your wrote.
Carling chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
It strikes me that Draco has been raped psychologically. Though spared the physical pain his female victim suffered, he clearly was not spared mental anguish and he did not do what he did by choice. He likely would have been turned upon by his own people and tortured and murdered if he'd balked at going along with it. For all we know, he could have been a virgin, and if that was his first sexual experience, it is all the more traumatic for him, as it was an act of violence and not real sex. So I hope Hermione can keep this in mind and keep her composure when she has to see him face to face. Easier said than done, I'd imagine. I'm not sympathizing with him, exactly, as I have more than one family member killed under circumstances similar to that poor girl, so I take such things seriously from the perspective of a grieving loved one. I'm just being pragmatic about the situation they all are up against. This is a very weighty story. It does JKR's world and characters justice.
Montara chapter 24 . 2/6/2013
Thank you. It was a good read.
Moonchild1212 chapter 25 . 11/8/2012
WOW.. I can't wait to read the second fic. This one was a lot of fun. I was hoping that they (HGSS) would find one another, but your ending gives me hope! I understand the wait - student/teacher being awkward. I have always had some trouble over those HGSS fics where they get together as student/teacher. So, I eagerly await the next fic. I'm gonna go check it out! Thanks again for all of your hard work. It is appreciated!
Melissa72 chapter 25 . 8/30/2012
Liked the idea of the familiars being able to communicate with Severus and Hermione. Looking forward to some romance in the second book.
WideEyedWanderer chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Absolutely fell in love with this story!

The way you describe the details is just amazing!
Muggle-Born Gleek chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I am already loving it! :)
QuantumGlow chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
Beautifully written! The plot is very well developed. I love how Severus and Hermione's relationship depicted; it makes it seem very realistic compared to some of the other fan fictions that I have read. Tosca and Crookshanks are adorable; great job on giving them more of a voice.

I stalked your stories and I'm happy to discover a fellow Chuck fan!
21ShootingStars chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Hi!

I just found this story yesterday an started reading it, so I though I would leave a review for you before I turn in for the night. This story is really good so far and I'm glad I found it.

My main reason for reviewing is to let you know that I absolutely love the password 'Sugar Plum'; I enjoy it mostly because all my friends and I have food-related nicknames and mine just happens to be SugarPlum.

Anyway, great story.

Toodles! 21ShootingStars
Ragnell chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love their bird forms. Thank you for not taking short cuts in developing a realistic and ethical relationship. I always raise an eyebrow when stories ignore the deep-seated sense of honor that Hermione and Snape show.