Reviews for Full Circle
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Nice little update on the story. I 3 Older. I actually downloaded and reread the whole thing on my Nook.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Very cute, and a nice little addition to the Older universe.

I'm very glad to see you're still active. Does this mean we can expect to see some Easy Target 3 or Gender Neutral updates coming down the pipeline?
I am whatever you say I am chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Well, Color me confused. Perhaps I should try to read more of your work to understand a fic that is a reference and such to a past work. Sorry for my ignorance, but may I ask you what story I should have read to understand this fic? I will say that your writing technique IS very refined. Even in casual reading I usually notice grammar and spelling issues, but I couldn't find any in your work here. And the way you use the words to describe things... It's inspiring as well. You have a nice balance in this fic of flashback, introspection, and description of the present. I will say I was confused about the twist of nabiki vs. the expectation of akane, the importance of Saito Daimon, and how it fees like a disjunction between the beginning and how you hint at many years of marriage with the mention of a silver anniversary but at the end they've only been in a marriage for two years.
Sungawd Ra chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Holy feces... And it's not even my birthday this month.

Excellent to read stories from the Great One, once again. I'm going to have to be on the look out when a Marvel movie is being released.

I going to self-congratulate myself for determining the series this was for earlier on, and for who the mystery guy was a bit later on. Nice cap on a great story, even though I was picturing more face punching.

As always, looking forward to more of your great works.
Dreamlight chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
A sequel! Epilogue? Eh, whatever, it's good! Glad to see more of it again :-D
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Nice to see a little side story of 'Older'. It's always been one of my favorites. A departure from the original storyline that has a flavour all it's own. Thanks for writing this.
Karibanu chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Five years already... urgh.

Pleasant little piece, had some fun guessing which fic it was for, not that it was spectacularily hard :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Certainly good enough. Yay
Paosheep chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
!

Good.
Aaronmizuno chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow! It's been a while since we've been blessed with some WFROSE prose! As always, it's wonderful to have whatever tidbits you're willing to share.
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow this was a really great fanfic sidestory. I'm not too sure I ever read Older, but this was really good. I hope to read more great things from you in the future _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Love the twist. I don't even like R/N, but I thought it was sweet and still very in character. :) Lovely fic.