Reviews for Requiem Angelō Damnatae
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
damnnn! you are one sick puppy... you got any family members or friends or acquaintances similar to you, who have a talent for writing, but don't have a fanfiction account, or have one that their willing to give up?

just wondering cause i need a replacement for myself.

this fanfiction address of mine was held by one person before me, and she made it to honor a beloved dark crazy character from Simon R Green's Deathstalker series, she held her place on the account for a number of years, then i took over when she got sick, and well now i'm looking for a replacement for myself.

hmm have you read the twilight series? if so you may like the twilight stories written on this account my mine. Tongues, Speak the Little Girl's Name, Shame Shame, Bad Things. heheheeh they have a many similarities to this fic of yours.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
damn!... hehhahahahahahahahahhaaH! ohhh gods... you are one twisted bitch lol! i lOVE IT! HAHAHAHAH

eh there are various times of which i have wished that the bad guys won, i espescially wish it whenever itcomes to Order of the STick.

that series, is one of which i wholeheartedly hope that the bad guys win. eh partly just cause i don't like Roy that much, or Hayley or Elan, mostly just cause they don't treat Belkar well.

but... i forgot whatever it was i was trying to make point out of or something.

anyways basically what i'm getting to i think is that this story RULES!

please continue writing it, its awesome, though it could use a bit more rated M material.

i rate it a full on 5 star fic, plenty of length, great content, plenty of darkness, lots of psychology. just my kinda story.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
hmm well so far i LIKE IT!

its exactly the kinda thing i look for in a fic. drama, dark comedy, horror, decadence, insanity, and various other little things.

keep up the good work, heh i really enjoy this character of yours, Deirdre.

heh i actually have a character of my own named that, with a much similar personality, and insanity and stuff... heh oh how minds think alike and stuff like that. only my Deirdre, is a character of my own storyline, instead of a fanfiction... though sometimes i do use her for fanfiction as well.

eh anyways onto the next chapter i go.
Nihilistic One chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is one of the greatest Dark Fics I've ever read. That's all there is to it.
Lixie Lorn chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
...my interpretation is that this makes PotG canon. ._.

Shebali chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
This is one macabre story.

It's also awesome.
Lixie Lorn chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
...wow...

Go Tsukiko, I guess. Here's hoping for an almost kinda happy ending.

Lorna chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
Hi, I've been reading your OotS fic for a while, but I'm a lurky hermitty type.

I love your whole Redcloak/Vaarsuvius verse. I have a hard time keeping your interpretations of the characters separate from the canon in my head.

This update was awesome. Very, very difficult to read in places - the incest brings all the squick to the yard - but I've been hoping you'll update this one for a while.

I find myself really liking Tsukiko in this update. (I have a thing for dangerous grizzly older women; I can't seem to shake it.) It adds a bit of depth to her character that she honest-to-god would rather not know about Deidre's pregnancy, and I like that she's finally getting her shit together and doing something.

Deirdre manages to still be pitiful even when she's doing terrible things. Poor girl. And the whole gonna-have-loads-of-inbred-kids thing... aargh.

Good luck, Right-Eye. You're gonna need it.
Lixie Lorn chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
Yikes. ._.

Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and She Who Only Seeks Home, out.
Lixie Lorn chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Huh... the whole Tiasal thing is getting SO complex. It can end with Tiasal, it can end with Deirdre then have O-chul redeem her, it can end with her evil and dying, it can end with her evil and winning, infinite paths spreading out into the future... (Goes glassy eyed)

Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Xykie is too chaotic for his own good.
Anyway. ._. Awesome and terrifying, good work!

Hekateras chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well, that was a little... dark.

I like the subtle way you write psychology. It makes me stop and wonder and try to read between the lines and wonder about the various ways Tiasal's sanity is screwed up.
Dodos-r-not-extinct chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Trying to translate the titles. Are they "The Rest of the Condemned Angel" and "Decrease in the Soldiers Luck"? Something like that anyway, using online translators which are only help up to a point.