Reviews for Courtesan
KyouyaxCloud chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
update plizzzzz:D
flowerypetal chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
really interesting story. i hope you update soon!
unlockurdestiny chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
Oh snap, very strong start. and Strong summary. Caught my attention right away :) Keep up the good work and i can't wait to see how the progresses. Update soon please !
Jessie F. Babi chapter 2 . 9/4/2010

..i CAN TELL :]

ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
very entertaining I'll give you that and the mystery surrounding this story(especially her) is very chancy I have a lot of ideas in mind why she is like this now(not that I mind I love Usa when she's strong or appears to be in the beginning,I'm sure what happened to her is a bid deal) and I wold love for him to fall for her first ,I can't find many story's like this so I hope you will continue with it ,oh and before I forget he "did" Amy? huh? I don't even want to know.

I feel bed for Seyia he really is in love with her but this interest of his to give her to Mamoru peak's my curiosity more and more ...hmmmm

Lovely beginning,

applenica chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
i like this already. serena is a courtesan, interesting.

please update soon, save to favorite.
BakaBuns chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Really? Leave us hanging there? I want more. Oh my goodness I haven't been this hooked to a fanfic in years. I usually hate reading unfinished work, but I am so glad I started with yours. Simply superb.
sookiesook chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
silverm00nangel chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
interesting...would like to know where the story goes...

mangamania chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
really good cant w8 4 more!
stephumz chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Wow! What a brilliant start to a story! Definitely got me hooked! The summary and chapter 1 dragged me in and now you've me intrigued and wanting more! Great job! The characters already have their personalities shining through and the expressions are priceless! Especially Usagi's at the end! I love that she's got no clue who he is! Haha seriously cannot wait for your updates to this little beauty! :)
EvaC chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Very wonderful start! looking forward to reading more.
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
haha, interesting, update soon!
Petite hippopo in tutu chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Interesting, write it more :D
Rissa129 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
love it,can't wait for you to update!