Reviews for Still Not Ginger
The Little Chibi chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This made me giggle quite a bit. Just the angry rambling and glaring at his reflection, all while another person standing by awkwardly tries to get his attention - it really does seem like something that would happen.
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I like it, just wish it could be a little bit longer :D
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Blonde. :3 Ilove that hair color. It's still not Ginger, but I like it better than brown! xD Good story by the way. I was only confused about the monster, but you cleared that up in the end. :) I love your writing by the way. It's GREAT.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wonderful!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
this one made me laugh. you should definitely try writing more and adding on to some of these Doctor Who and Detective Conan crossovers of yours. they're really good and i've been getting a really good laugh out of them. _
Ikabi chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That was *awesome*.

Also, Kid's "Nobody gets hurt" rule and the Doctor's general route of pacifism would totally work.,. as well as their penchant for chaos, talking out of situations, and running away from all sorts of, well, stuff.
Daisuke Kazamatsuri chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Just a quick question - is the Doctor, in this case, Hakuba? It wasn't entirely clear, but that's the impression I got. If it is then this is absolutely brilliant XD.
ClockworkRaven chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ack I can just imagine all the havoc this pair could inflict upon the universe...love it XD

Also, for Whoverse monsters. Anything that equals high octane nightmare fuel.
Hydok chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
... and I needed canon for his regeneration too...
mangaluva chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
You just (very cleverly and amusingly) mixed Doctor Who and Magic Kaito. Words cannot describe how much I love you and this fic right now
Katty008 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
*dies of love overdose* This is brilliant. So, so brilliant. When he catches his image in the mirror is absolutely perfect.