Reviews for Love Lives On
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Sad, sweet, heartbreaking and beautiful.
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Lovely! I can see this happening in the series, except that they don't touch on this friendship and understanding Gibbs and Ziva always had. They were close before, but I just don't see that closeness anymore. Sigh. Wonderful read. Thank you for that and please write more.
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I liked this. Just a little one shot about the deep relationship that has developed over time between these two.

"As Gibbs sat in his own car he wished he knew what to do. He loved Ziva. There was something refreshing and comforting about her. Ziva understood what it was like to be a warrior and a lover and they both had their share of tragic pasts.

But they both needed each other. Gibbs needed Ziva to remind him of Shannon and Kelly and Ziva needed him to be someone she could count on through thick and thin."

I think that explains exactly what they're connection is. Ziva is a warrior like him and i really believe that she is the only one to truly understand him.

SherryGabs chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw, how sweet! I've always thought those two had a special connection. Wonderful story!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aww, if there ever is a moment when either of the two need to talk about family, I can always see those two together, so sweet.
Molz x
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
WOW great work with this so relatable and so in character as well these two do understand each other
adlerj chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Very nice story.

I really like the friendship between those two. You're right in that both are warriors and have lost people they love.

Their conversation was nice and I liked how they both talked about the past.

Keep up the good work.
cheether chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really liked that story. They both need each other sometimes more than anything else.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
It's so beautiful and well are a good moved me how gibbs spoke about Shannon and Kelly,also Ziva talking of Tali.I especially loved how they understood each other,just like in the have such a ending was good.
It's wonderful as a oneshot,but if you can please write another story with you for making my day with your lovely story.
fart fart chapter 1 . 5/6/2010