Reviews for Halfway Gone
gaarablack chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
Awe that was yso sweet!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 15 . 9/14/2010
This is so random but i loved it when paul said '' thats impossible'' to kali running him over.. It was so 'paul' of him.

The kisses they give each other on their hands melted my heart.

And the perfect line ' i love u line my wolf loves the hunt'
gabycaldemeraz chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Emily is fantastic. Love her in this story!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
Forgot to add this in last chapters review. Simply beautiful and sweet.

Now for this chptr:

Paul pulling her jeans was funny! Love him, he is so cute!

Pauls outburst in Em's house at first HOT! And then he broke my heart but i understand that he is confused by the kiss and mad at the jerks. But angry-protective Paul is sexy!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
I truly appreciate the fact that paul and kali became best friends after he imprinted on her. They worked it in a normal progression and had other people they were attracted to, but of course the pull was strong so they kept each other in their hearts, even as best friends.
gabycaldemeraz chapter 11 . 9/14/2010
This has got to be my favorite 'imprint plot'. The fact that paul and kali became friends and then best friends while staying interested in other people (who OBVIOUSLY were wrong for them). And the fact that the pull was so stromg that even as friends they protected and changed each other for the better. Love it how u made them bestfriends first and not speed things up btwn them. :)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
Oh gosh im so confused. I want paul to be with her, not jared, he is turning out to be a complete tool! :p
gabycaldemeraz chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Emily is BOSS! Poor jake he was actually nice haha.. If either paul or jared imprinted on her they are in for a full on bad karma ride lol!
gabycaldemeraz chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
I really like this sam. And the fact that they KNOW Emily wont take their crap and ground them! Gotta love the 'alpha fìance'
gabycaldemeraz chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Lol! When the 4 of them get together they are such 'guys', they are so funny and stupid hahaha
DenyReality chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
you have a good plot, but the mechanics (mainly the puntuation) needs some work. I sugest revamping the story and getting a beta. Otherwise great work!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
BRAVO! BRAVO! i LOVED it! u really r an amazing writer. keep up the great work with all ur present & future writing.
Angel N Darkness chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
you did a good job on this chapter and on the whole story... i really like your stories...
ozlady80 chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
I lived this story well i love all your stories! Cant wait to read the next
ozlady80 chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
That was so cute i cant wait till paul tells her that he likes her please update soon